Raila to be arrested

Iko nini watu watoane pressure kwanza @Mathaais na @Mzee mzima Jana sikuona mukiwish @FieldMarshal CouchP happy father’s day,starehe ya ktalk in kupimana nguvu.

Poa. Raila will be president of Kenya .

Unasema nini mwalimu

Kuna pahali najua communities will kill each other economically.That place is Baba Dogo/ Lucky Summer.My elder brothers are scared as hell and they have hints that either way looting will be the order of the day perpetuated by goons hiding under the guise of opposition.Kuwa Kikuyu saa ingine you pay dearly.Profiling ya kuwa wezi is too much.

If your maize will vote him in then maybe he will be

Same as profiling ya wajaluo kurusha mawe na waluhya kukula kula.its annoying .

I will vote not maize. Stop labeling all luhyas to be eaters. I don’t know why you brought issues about maize.

Perhaps you don’t know, but @Mrs4thletter ia the lowest of scums in anything called female. Pigs included.

I think she just had a bad night. That’s all.

Watch, and learn. How a person is destroyed.

Kijana bado ako kwa Trump?

Odhes matusi ya nini asubuhi firi.

Huyu mama hana hata adabu ya kuendea chooni

We are turning to educated fools.Kuna kaujinga fulani kana tuingia affecting a number of Kenyans.Profiling all the way to the grave.Either way I.e JP or NASA we are screwed as Kenyans.
The Govt has failed the citizens on basic necessities .The opposition on the other hand just shouts about problems without giving facts.They should be like a shadow government at least telling what they can do differently.This way they can win over the masses with solutions or plans to resolve issues .

you were right to note that three AM is an ungodly hour…

Usual throwing of tantrums from both sides. Nothing new. After 8/8 tutaendelea vizuri sisi wote

you are turning me on mama…go go go girl…

That was a puppy incessantly barking at a lion. Once the lion turned it’s back the puppy lost interest.

WarDM

Watu wameamka na ukali aje hii Monday!