RIP OCS Ragira Mogaka

when you read his posts on new comrades forum and those of his brother…its sad. people forget what brought them to nairobi. ii kenya si ya mtu. usikufe ukifightia vitu hazina maana.

I hear that Karl Marx one day got hold of student traitors, the ones who used to leak any plans to the admin and special branch, students who were always against fellow students. He accompanied them to the top of hall 5 and told them to jump to their deaths.

Right. It’s good to be a coward sometimes. That’s what people don’t get.

Sad but true, the likes of Tito Adungosi might have turned out to be great politicians but student activism was their Achilles heel, babu was lucky to emerge unscathed from the hectic campus politics.

tuko pamoja on that one ! this country needs to RESET…
[ATTACH=full]229443[/ATTACH]

Babu had/has heavy-weight godfathers who protect him. From Kamlesh Pattni and other ‘gold scammers’ to drug lords, not even the president can touch him. Huyu kijana Ragira was simply punching way above his weight.

noma

SONU is on its deathbed…during my time I was a congressman of hall 8 hii upus haikuwa…

he he he ,you’re a real coward

ver

very useless opinion i’ve read today … remember white people won’t grab land or just kill innocent people

50 killed in New Zealand. Was that a black man?

Wapi link?

not viewable

can you compare what happens once in a blue moon with what happens here almost on a monthly basis

Ndo hii hapa :

New Zealand shooting: Christchurch mosque attacks leave 49 dead | Daily Mail Online

Why is the late being referred to as student?

In the US blacks are killed on a daily basis. I definitely can’t compare.

I think he is/was a ‘career’ student, hawa watu hu finish one course, graduate then apply for another one immediately, so on so forth. He has been there for a couple of years so probably was doing the third or fourth course. He was most likely trying to imitate Babu Owino.

I am always very conflicted with such stories. On one hand, people fighting status quo do deserve a clap since sometimes they end up changing the world. On the other hand, one should really choose their battles. I am surprised to read here that club 36 issues have been going on for decades, I though ni kitu recent. Pick your battles, this was definitely not one of them. Shamba sio yake and the students will continue with their studies and leave UON na wewe uko six feet under with a young family left to fend for themselves.

He had never completed any course ,ma suspensions and two years ago was expelled from uon