RIP OCS Ragira Mogaka

ooohhhh. this just now makes the story worse. what was he doing there kupambana na vita za students? badala ya kusoma or dedicate his time to to other things alikuwa mambo ya club 36. no one deserves to die but this was a really poor decision to make

I was in high school with this guy and he was way ahead of me. I left Uni 7 years ago! The guy was ‘a goon for hire’, not a student.

So he killed fellow students just like that in cold blood? Kuna watu hio Sonu hu behave like it’s their parents’ inheritance

Some of these student leaders have been very arrogant.From Karl Max to Babu to Mutiga, all those generations

Had uhuru not intervened I feel Babu would have been an mp cum student leader.

There are those among us that believe that fighting for things is the whole point of living. In a world in which nothing is handed to you (unless you are from slave trader or corrupt generation), the only way to figure out what’s important is; gain the understanding to see what’s worth fighting for. You cannot kill or maim another for things that you never keep.

[ATTACH=full]229538[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]229549[/ATTACH]

Know ye all, there is nothing unknown in the heavens above, on the earth below or beneath the earth.