Ronald Karuri facing tough choices

Wah, I get what you are saying. People are really making mullah

[ATTACH=full]157331[/ATTACH]

Hii mtego huShika kila mtu tu. Hakuna wise bets. Ama sure bets. I used to think so too. But i accepted the house will always win.

Watu wamelia jana vile PSG ilichoma bet.

:D:D:D If i was to bet jana ningewekea PSG. Sai ningekuwa poorer

Mavi kabisa.
Sande sana @Mzee mzima Hii ngombe inajiskia sana

Nilikuwa nimeweka kwa jackpot. So now I have 2 out of 3. Waiting for the next 10 hehehe

I remember the feeling of waiting. The anxiety and the hope all blended into one complex feeling.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Hii betting ni dopamine tu watu wanatafuta

Dopamine mambo yote. Lakini I know I’m not good with picking winners. Mabao ni rahisi. Most nimewahi pata ni 11/13

Hehehehe…am sure yeye huwa hajjengi yeyote, pesa yake iko intact… Au Labda 100bob yake huwa anaipeana Kwa charity work:D:D

Wale wanabet. Wote.

The house always win.

He’s a laundromat guy. Kazi yake kuosha pesa za mihadarati, illegal arms, Eurobonds etc.

Effdens?

My friend Hii kitu ni real, you just have to think like a bookie and analyze the odds movement. No software needed, ni kalamu na karatasi. Most tipsters can’t swim against the current and that’s where the bookies exploit their weaknesses.Ati wanachambua games.

easier said than done. Any case studies?

I think i have tried everything in betting. I cannot be convinced easily. I just think ni pure luck juu hata analysis hufail. Team iko na 1.02 huchapwa tena wakiwa home

@Okiya kuja uone jealous People’s proverbs

@Okiya kuja uone jealous People’s proverbs

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/sportpesa-and-money-laundering.34163/