Ronald Karuri facing tough choices

That’s how I bet go to oddsportal.com

I use an app called Flash score. I get odds, H2H, and a summary. From there I make an infor decision. I am my own tipster.

Soccer is real, ukiona 1.02 don’t be over exited. They employ psychologists, scientists, accountants kucheza na akili yako. May be the actual odd inafaa kuwa 2.4 but the 1.02 blinds you unathani it’s an obvious win na mafala wana draw. This is real not like akina lotto. The moment they realise you’re beating the house, your account is closed.

as I asked…either you got some insider intel of which u r stingy …or

Insider info utaipata according to decreasing odds sana sana. Analyze the odds movements not the matches

Betting is a game of chance simple. If you think you are winning look at your overall investment in the long term basis you are either - ve or +ve by a small margin over the overall investment. The congratulations message stimulates a feeling of achievement and seeing people on TV winning big sum(note: TV) winning huge sum drives people. The CEO is creating a feeling of winning by living large (on social media) mhh I can say it’s sort of a marketing, attracting people to emulate or try being like him he is not showing off rather to me he is marketing his investment?

basi na wewe umeamua unifuata fuate kama nzi kwa mavi leo? Kila thread nakupata hapo.

Unajua mtu kama wewe unaropoka mob but in real life you probably weigh less than 50 kilos. Unachapwa ngumi unakunia.

You have hit the nail on the head

I can comfortably give you my location so that you come along with every weapon you might need to punch me with.

Maybe this is a marketing gimmic to keep his company relevant and visible and the people talking about him.

But if he is bragging for real then that’s just silly. And what’s his stake, 6%???

6% ndio inafanya mtu awike about bugattis in a business environment where the govt. wants to start taking half your revenue! He should be hiding this money. But to each his own.

Fair point

Leaving your fate to the outcome of bonyeza in 2018 will not work.

Hehe kenyans are new to gambling. You dont ever make money from small time gambling. You destroy yourself

Hehe is that right. I noticed you didn’t counter my argument about weighing in at 50 kilos. Sijakosea. Watu wanafurisha kifua, matusi mob… wako hivo.

Like Clint eastwood said in that movie “heroes of their own minds.”

That’s until upigwe ngumi ukunie.

Oh and @mikel being the son of an MP is not always as rosy as you think, kwanza when you lose an election. I’ve seen some using blankets as curtains after being auctioned.

Badala ya kutumia blanket kama curtain si angebuy zile vioo za 2way…kitu kama hio

Yeah your plans are valid. Happy now?

You don’t make money from any gambling whatsoever. Small or big time.

Buda, you sound like a hater through and through.

Some Bulgarian guys with shares in the betting firm are said to be mobsters, kwanza kuna mmoja anaitwa Guerassim Nikolov who leads a gang that skims credit cards huko Europe. Paul Ndung’u pia ana scandal huko Ministry of Health na yeye ni shareholder huko pia.

https://bivol.bg/en/bulgarian-politician-was-on-official-visit-to-mobster-in-kenya.html

Donald hana pesa. Kiherehere mob.