Rotich and the Rest Charge Sheet...

Boss. Who do you think owns the numerous apartments in Kilimani, Kileleshwa, Westlands, Hurlingham and Lavington?? Politicians are the main investors hizo sides. Alice Wahome a mere MP (Thika Town) for one term nakumbuka akiwa na mjengo Kilimani. Imagine the kind of money available to loot for CS’s and PS’s? 15 million is pocket change kwa hao wazito. A CS is someone with hundreds of millions if not billions stashed as he/she finances his capital intensive real estate projects. 15 million ni bei ya just one decent maisonette. Not much in the grand scheme of things kwa a CS or PS.
[ATTACH=full]249780[/ATTACH]

A ‘friend’ like Chris Kirubi can bail him out

Ndio tunasema hizi cash bails ziwe na paper trail to be to pin point this business…

for rotich he has been cs since 2013, and before that he also had a high profile job at treasury, so even without the alleged stealing part, he should be able to raise 15m easily - I would even be more worried if for an individual holding such a portfolio, if he had no financial planning to be able to get such an amount legally.

Assuming that those accused only rely on the salary, I mean this are individuals who are privy to going ons in the financial sector, so legally you would expect him to have genuine investments, shares, bonds e.t.c - I mean if you have been earning a salary of more than 500k (since he had a high profile job before being a cs) for 20+ years with average financial skills one should be able to have investments that can take care of 15m easily, now if the individual is exposed to the financial sector that is money that he can even just call his bank manager and an instant loan given if need be.

Remember sio lazima ati cash bail comes from you, your family and friends can changa - but in all honesty 15m for an individual with such a portfolio is kidogo money even without the alleged stealing.

sure, I mean for one to get to a point where they are appointed to such a position, I would assume one has good connections - unasikia boys club wanapeana pombe worth 100k plus, this is kidogo cash, just looking at genuine sources.

That is NOT MP Alice Wahome property!
Alice Wahome is married to a very successful gynecologist who doesn’t go by the name Ng’ang’a.

Asking as a layman in legal matters, how does the DPP charge a company with this crime? Shouldn’t the charge sheet have Person A(CEO CMC Italy) and Person B (CEO CMC Kenya)?