Rugby rape case New twist!

If every single party of the trio were drunk, doesn’t it stand to reason that the woman also raped them.

It was a threesome with ‘celebs’ why are we pretending that we do not know this?

Why do atheist feel the need to discredit anything biblical?You should call yourselves anti Christ’s not atheist. Why don’t you critic Hinduism? When you don’t believe in something you ignore it. Like I don’t believe in Santa Claus and I am not on a crusade to persuade anyone to asanta Claus.

You are already biased.

We don’t bcz we were not there. In law penetration is considered rape. And an inebriated person can not give consent to be penetrated. For someone who claims to be an intellectual you are rather emotive and ignorant. So much for cold hard logic!

Which celebs? Isn’t the lady also a celeb in her own right? If they had nothing to hide they should have let the magistrate view the sex tape but they knew it will be over for them since it would show she was in a stupor. And in and out of consciousness and the guys looked pretty sober.

The woman is drunk. She can’t consent. You may call it what you want, but in law when someone can’t consent it’s called rape. And a man being drunk himself doesn’t excuse him.
And would a court believe that she overpowered two rugby players to ride them.
And word is that they had done this before. That’s why police charged them in the first place.

Ah! repeat offenders kumbe.

Were the men drunk as well or does that part soil the tailored narrative feminists impose on the public?

What I am saying is it doesn’t matter whether they were drunk or not. She was drunk. That’s all that counts. Anything else are side shows.

Do you understand the concept of fairness or is this the Animal Farm all over again, some animals are more equal than others?

I understand. The problem is they were two men. How can one argue that she overpowered two men. And why didn’t they file a criminal complaint before her?

Who said anything about overpowering?

It’s something that was past two months, a whole lot could have transpired

If she had miscarried, it wouldn’t change the facts, would it? They can appeal but only on errors made by the court.

Th

Bias

My point exactly, if there was alcohol consumed by all parties then consent was absent for all

Am I listening to you? Are you saying we need to reform the law?

If you drink and drive, then hit and kill a pedestrian when drunk, you will be charged for that. Even if the pedestrian was drunk. Both parties being drunk doesn’t get you off the hook. Same scenario here. In fact their case is a lot worse.

No. Just stay off a drunk woman in the bed and you will be fine. Let her sober up, and see if your game is good enough to get her.

It doesn’t matter. Fact is you were caught. With evidence. Hundreds of drivers over speed every day. They are not caught. But when you are caught, you will be charged.

Horrible example there’s a metal contraption involved, in this scenario I think it’s a case of regrettable choices and not illegal choices

Riding a inebriated woman is illegal. It’s the law.