Rules on religious content

Good for you…at least you have seen the light at the end of the tunnel. At the end of the day, I worry about my family, friends and me…I’m in no way worried about the Christian, Muslim or even Jewish “fraternities”. Lose the tags and you are left with individuals and not associations. It’s a sick joke to an outsider like you looking in. At one point the truth will prevail.

1 Like

The truth I know about God and his lies makes me a threat.

1 Like

You family is almost complete, where is mum (holy spirit)?

3 Likes

Huyu admin anadhani yeye ndio kunyamba, ngoja tutamwonyesha. Unadhani kuregister domain name na kuhost site ni kazi ngumu.

You should probably be Praying to God, not to admin

1 Like

It’s your site, woman. Do as you damn wish.

1 Like

Yes. And what’s your beef with memes, woman? Boyfriend dumped you via one?

2 Likes

Mungu amepigwa equator,asande.

You’re wrong, Muslims believe that Christians and Jews will go to heaven, the ones that worship only God and none else. That being said,only an insecure person with little knowledge about his religion would get riled up by memes done by an atheist. Stand up and defend what you believe in, no matter how bitter the criticism, if not, shut up and skip those particular posts.

1 Like

I DON’T read threads with religious content. Such a waste of time debating about people’s religion.

It’s like debating about choice of material to clean one’s arse: water, newspaper, kleenex, toilex, hanaan, triangle-cement paper etc.

Who cares?!

:D:D:D:D:D