Rumuruti land. 120,000/= an acre. What do you think?

Haiya marereni ya between malindi na garsen?

…now its safe…niuzie hiyo shamba

Side gani mwami? Ka ni side za Olmoran unaesa niuzia. I wouldn’t mind

…sold at a place called ENDANA in laikipia…past nanyuki, past those big ranches on your way to rumuruti from nanyuki for less than 100k per acre…so shamba za less than 200k ZIKO!!!

Am not sure of the exact location of the land but am planning a road trip there … If it was upto my dad he would sell it pap.

This is the banner they’re usinghttps://i.imgur.com/53M57Cc.png

This is why I’m looking to buy. It might not be much right now but talking to those who bought Kitengela in the 1980s they say it was the same thing. Now Kitengela is out of reach for most people while in the 1980s nobody cared for it

Verify na lands office kabla utoe anything

[ATTACH=full]141366[/ATTACH]
Rumuruti is very peacefull, contrary to popular opinion… This is my local in Rumuruti na MANCHESTER WINS ONCE AGAIN

Everywhere, it’s growing

Following.

man, stop asking people on the internet about your private shit

on which road? kama ni ya kwenda Mararal huko sare tu, if its on the way to Nanyuki, hiyo ni Ranch ya mtu unauziwa, if it’s on the Ol Moran road, take the deal… but expect frequent Pokot visits

shop around you’ll be surprised, even 30k

Hehe. Pokot tafuta Bibi pia. Wasipitie hivyo Tu!
Sisi kwetu Mathira plot inauzwa only after Cancer has taken the Mzee. I am also looking for investment purposes in Rumuruti (Laikipia South). But I was given a quote of 300,000 an acre. Now umenchanua

Kama unajua rumuruti iko wapi huwezi consider search “deals” ata ukipewa acre na 50 thousend

Ata ni heri uchukue shamba chakama badala ya uko

Mwambie atembee laikipia aoone

But, there is a very big difference between Kitengela and Nanyuki. Not unless there are massive projects being undertaken or soon to be done around the region.

Ndio nashindwa wasee wanashangaa nini and a few years ago an acre in ngobit was going for 35k. Saa hii sijui but I don’t think inefika 50k