ruto and sonko kids going to local universities

Hata Kalonzo his son alisomea “The U” pia.

Some of these people are on banned lists. EU or US consulates will not permit their kids to travel.

Actually Switzerland.

Punishing the kids because of the sins of the father. That’s just crazy.

You should have said ‘Kenyans’ not ‘kalenjins’.

From what proceeds are their tuitions going to be paid? Do you think one jigis kids can be let to travel?

It’s just a bizarre thing to punish children for the sins of the father. Hata watoto wa Osama bin Laden are left alone until they start behaving like their father because of the simple logic that the kids are not the father.

You mean Jimmy wanjigi?
Think the kids attend one of the most expensive school in the world somewhere in the Swiss…

Bizzare to you. Read about proclamation 7750 in the US.
What About Proclamation 7750? - FCPA Professor

Currently Netanyahu goes in and out of US like it’s his own house while his wife is a corrupt individual (she pleaded guilty to corruption). That means that proclamation 7750 is nothing more than scribbling on toilet paper.
That’s why is said it’s illogical to go after one individual for the sins of the other

Neta is not a good example, for this argument. He is he PM of US’s biggest ally. A situation like Neta its actually covered in the proclamation ("subject to an exception where denying such entry would be “contrary to the interests” of the U.S. "). Proclamation does not subjugate national interests. Also, there are other laws that cover this very subject. 7750 is just one. And so by virtue of their position, many corrupt Kenyans can travel in and out of the US.

I like the way you shift goal posts.

How now guka? As an aside, your call for secession on the other thread was totally asinine.

Got money to burn and feeling philanthropic. Weka paybill if it pleases you umeze WhiteKap uwache upuss. :D:D:D

spot on

iv gotten the answer to my qn. The less classy moneyed guys dont give two shits about social class. eg ruto and sonko. Thy’re not polished guys.

Akina Gideon Moi and the like can never do that.

You mean, he can’t travel. Leta effidence…

You mean, he can’t travel. Leta effidence…

I would not call it ‘polished guys’ I mean I don’t find anything polished with speaking in a particular accent or participating in some specialized sports, or only hanging out with a mostly white crowd - its just a different social class, some find that superior but I think its just a different behavioral segment.
The thing is that some of this social circles are so closed up you need a referral from an existing member for you to get in, some people in this case the hustlers just dont see need/or have been prevented from getting into the same, to each their own I guess.

It’s a good thing. Now we just need cancer centres ndio peasants waache kuendanga India.

There many my friend. Even In Kenya. South Sudanese politicians and military officials bring up their kids here and school them in those igcse academies