ruto and sonko kids going to local universities

Sonkos children attend an international school somewhere in Runda. My daughter is in the same school but in senior school. There’s is nothing humble about that thug. Usitake kuona ile drama hukuwa jioni watoto wa ‘mkubwa’ as the bus drivers call him,
wakikuja kuchukuliwa shule. One the kids is only 11 and goes to school wearing designer clothes and 100k virgin hair wigs… oh! And make-up as well. Huyo mtoto hakaagi kama mtoto, I even thought she was in senior school. Poor kid, I don’t think she will enjoy her childhood

Nope.

Amafata tabia ya baba ya ratchet ness. Wale watoto sonko hupeleka public schools ni wale adopted kama Satrin Osinya. Secondly me thinks reason Ruto and Sonko prefer local education is because it can be compromised just as they did. Mtoto wa Ruto si ni ule alipata 213 marks out of 500 in a national exam?

Waah mtoto wa DP haezi pata 213 out of 500, but you have a point when you say that anawatuma to local uni as they are easily arm twisted.

Hawa watoto wake may never need to hustle kupata kazi Kenya hii cause in Kenya it is who you know that matters.

Kuna mmoja ashawai dunda vizuri during a political period and his father bore the brunt of angry ODMers

Hata kama ni chuki,saa zingine you give the devil his due. Graduated in UoN wakati parallel haikua imefika. Unless unasema ya Sonko. His first and second are as real as the rest, labda tu hio doctorate ndio tunaweza shuku