Sabina Chege in tears

Most of the elected leaders are going home. No wonder they are fighting tooth and nail for the housing allowance.

konyagi now knows he got it wrong. ki-bitch-o et al at the ministry of interior propaganda and coordination of national threats lied to him

I pity my folks huko cendrol especially the poor. They have bought into the propaganda that it’s the President that is messing them up by curtailing impartation of substandard goods and evasion of taxes. All this propaganda is being spread by a certain politician who even has the audacity to oppose some well stated presidential priorities.

What the holloi polloi does not understand is that allowing fake and substandard items in the market only helps a tiny number of traders in Kirinyaga road and Gikomba. It’s similar the noise made when substandard alcoholic drinks were ordered out of the market.

Konyagi I doesn’t care. He’s too much of a pussy to show his face among his (former?) supporters whose businesses are collapsing left right and centre. Even the cheap PR can’t cut it anymore.

Kieleweke team are all going home in 2022.

Whoever inherits the next govt, likely the Quack PHD holder will have to fight debt default for the following 5 years.

Let the games continue.

Croco tears

actually hurts the poor who buy a product only to fail in three months and they have to spend more money.

For electrical items, it could be suicidal. I once bought a fake power extension block (costing 350 Bob), niliamka usiku nikakuta my sofa smoldering. I learnt to stop buying any electrical item from street vendors. Hata ya supermarket apana.

just this morning i woke up to replace a pillar tap i bought as original barely six months ago. one thousand down the drain and today another 1300 - 800 for a tap and flexi-nozzle and 500 for artisan. it’s so annoying and the fraudsters call them alternative goods…

Meffiii wewe ulifanya nichome fare I came to Ndunyu githinjiro I waited for pale kwa kale kamlima karibu na reli.

Where do you buy genuine I need one. Mchinku will kill us nyeuthi.

was this in 1995?

ahadi raundi hii tunatimiza, I don’t care about nyamakima thieves ,

Bingwa Una sumbua.

Apana tambua election mm.

:Djinga

wanaruona unasumbua

Who is wanaruona budaboss. Hio I was to skin you dead.

I’m curious if you bypass supermarkets when buying electrical items where else will you buy them?
Carrefour, Tuskys, Naivas carry some high quality and original items.

ni sawa tu. Ata Mimi ikiwa alternative ni mganga, nitasema riwe riwaro

Which hearts… continue dreaming Afande