Sabina Chege in tears

That doesn’t translate to a vote to Looter

Using the Moi tactics to win over the people. He has “bought” key leaders who sell him to the people. Some MP from central receive monthly allowances to follow Ruto around and attack Raila and the kieleweke function. Don’t be surprised that the section that booed the beautiful lady were hired goons. Nani atakataa punch on a Friday just to make noise in a political rally.

Which women?

Buta ruto was nowhere near that Rally…so ingekua yeye amekua booed ungesema nini

the paid goon theory is an antiembarassment tactic for kutoeleweka group. Take a sample of ktalk members and how their sentiments have changed. Amplify those sentiments by 10 and you get the magnitude of change at the ground

Depends on the supermarkets he frequents… But Tuskys apana. The even have branded extension chords…issano!

Of course they are hired. Ujinga yetu this will translated as popularity and ferkers will vote for Ruto and his band of thieves. Never mind what he stands for, who he associates with or what his plan is. And then start whining again. In a normal country where baboons don’t vote the whole jubilee govt would be sent home.

Watu wa liwe liwalo, what is Ruto going to do different from konyagi? I can comfortably bet my left nut that taxes are not going to be lowered.

I buy Kimathi street or Kenyatta avenue. Napata receipt yangu, na pia warranty. I’m too busy(read old), to keep chasing small crooks.

Wanjiru wa Chege tiga kûrîra. Ûka ngûhûre kiss tûthiî toro!

tunamupenda makamu wetu wa rais,liwe liwalo

Ngoja kwa debe, you will know who is smart, you think that 2007 PEV is out of our minds,the guy will roam the whole Kikuyu country but we know how we vote without even being told.

you know how you will vote!!! Sisi wengine tumeamua liwe liwalo

Mt Kenya people are very gullible

Uhuru dciks her you know that,so when booed coz of a bae,a tear is worth it

Don’t bank on your pple,those who have lived in central don’t care about 2007

Wee ngoja uvote Ruto peke yako.

Na we we u vote rao tuone

Thank we have The Game,Carrefoo,Shoprite selling original genuine items.Everytime i need an electric item huwa naenda huko,i have never been disappointed

When you say fake or sub standard ,when did kebs, test this product s to certify that the goods are bad,you can’t hoard all products just because some are “fake”,what is the role played by ministry of foreign affairs and trade to help our importers import genuine product s,try visiting your local embassy ndio utajua incompetence Ni Nini,hakuna people importing genuine product s in Kenya, gathecha Ni meffi

nilisema na nitasema…hawa wamama there is nothing they are doing for the common woman down at the counties…nothing…and masses are now starting to see…If atleast she stood at the podium and talked abouth the miradi she has done or atleast intending to do,ni sawa.But madam just came there to campaign na wale watu ana campaignia wameshakataliwa na raiya already…wameshafail raia already…JESHI TI NGENU…nimerwo