Saidieni Ngimanene

:eek::D:D:D

1 Like

Coz it’s more fun with a friend. Especially when you don’t know the guy well it can get weird .plus safety reasons .If she asks that then bring your friend along as well

1 Like

Naaaah I won’t, will just ask someone else who’s more comfortable, plus it’s somewhere public

2 Likes

that she agreed to overcome her unease to agree to the date shows that she really likes you. just give her one chance. but if she ever bring the friend again achana naye

2 Likes

@Ngimanene na nyeni. Ni vile kuna ile fear, whether acknowledged or not by the girl, that utachange attitude towards her and even insult her. The chic wants you to still be her pal. Lakini kuna wale they just don’t know how to confidently express themselves and would rather do something reluctantly than hurt your feelings by explicitly declining the invite. Most will just say ‘maybe’ or ‘tutapanga’ or make up some excuse that will divert the topic from the date invite/suggestion just so as not to hurt your feelings- so it’s good to look at hints in the conversation. Most guys don’t get the hints though. Na pia ukikataa date, you’re throwing away a free meal.

We are adults here, I’m not going through the hassle of thinking, planning of somewhere we can enjoy ourselves only for her to drag her friend along, I think it’s rude plus it’s someone I have known for a while. Why should I tolerate that? On free mean, if I invite someone else, it’s also a meal. Acting like a teenager when you are an adult, would expect that from a campus girl. Can meet her friends on any other random occasion

6 Likes

i am strongly convinced that this girl will spend most of her time on her phone chatting or on instacrap.
my fren, call and cancel and then call a proper woman. not a girl.

10 Likes

clap clap clap

Kuna mmoja came with her 2 friends, some 11 years ago when I was living in a bedsitter, took them out, with my two friends, her friends declined to go with my pals, I had to host them after 1 AM, I fucked her several times with her friends listening, she later told me, they liked me, one sent a friend request on FB and she was game.

4 Likes

Ukiona analeta rafiki yake she has nothing to do with you.
When i was dating me and my friend decided to take our girls out, my gal akachelewa and opted to go to my house direct ju nilikuwa nimejam ju ya yeye ku late.
On the other hand my friend’s gal came with other two girls, and i can tell you we had a difficult time, mara kutumiana songs kwa simu, discussing non issues and i was bored and my friend disappointed. Food ilikam nikakula ile ya kuchoma picha ju at the end tulikuwa tu split bill. My friend told me that is the third time the gal was coming with her friends on their date, and she always tells the guy that she doesn’t plan to get married.

1 Like

decline enda oous

Good she has told you in advance. Some will just show up with their friends. Meaning she kind of respects you.

My take is this. I presume you are still in the early stages of the relationship and she might feel like you are rushing things; Like getting into her pants. And So her friend will be your speed governor.

Another assumptions is the friend will come to gauge you and give her approval. You should know sometimes girls make decisions based on friend’s opinion.

So give her a chance. Take them out and impress them. If your intention is a long term relationship then you shouldn’t Rush things!!!

3 Likes

If its a public place huyu amekubeba kifala, she wants to just spend your resources. I am very blunt ningemuuliza pap, “kwani you don’t trust me? I can’t " eat” you in public :(:frowning:

3 Likes

Wee naona madame hawajawai kupitia injury ya hamstring Kwa mfuko.
Morning after kuhesabu coins asubuhi kisha upate ATM receipts.
Ndoo you withdrew Hata a
Haukumbuki.vifaranga Kama tano na haziwashi beer ni drinks zingine Ziko na miavuli.
Heart attack Hapo ndio inaweza kupata.
The beauty is number zote Ziko and rampage begins from there each with hasira as you tackle the list pole Pole.
Impression was made.:D:D

1 Like

Wachana tu na yeye. I also like people who communicate vizuri- whether good or bad- it’s better than leaving me guessing. Alternatively, you could also just ask her point blank why she wants to bring friends yet you want something just for the two of you. Maybe she’ll tell you why. If she can’t, maybe you should hunt elsewhere.

2 Likes

She doesn’t trust you.

1 Like

Seems so

Be at least relieved she let you know she is tagging along a friend. All you need to do is act normal even though that move she is pulling comes off as cock-blocker-ish. So long as they don’t milk you dry, let her be. She is mabe still gauging the viabilities. Only caveat is that akiboeka they might start mumbling among st themselves and even showing each other their phones…at times it gets annoying especially if they start a conversation which you cant relate

1 Like

Chorea vako za huyo mzae. Too many fish in the pond.

1 Like

Wakianza hivyo ni kutafuta mtu mwingine wa kubonga naye. Also, sitting and talking with the same person in a function for three+ hours is not practical