Saidieni Ngimanene

To finesse the living crap out of you!..
She doesn’t care about you and your money
She does not trust you
She does not find you sexually attractive
To finesse you!..freebies are always very much welcomed by women

2 Likes

Because finessing is life,I do it all the time.Why should I get bored when there is a plan with freebies?? And a stupid mofo spending money…plus we need something to laugh about…discuss your mannerisms, how socially awkward you are…sad but true

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:(

How long have you been dating her?

2 Likes

Sigh!! Hii ni hujuma :D:(:frowning:

2 Likes

Unacomplain!!! That’s an additional free kanyau for you to hit. Ukiona ni noma ask @Mosa to back you up.

Not dating, but known her for just about a year

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D

True. Am still friends with the bffs of my 2 exes. Used to bang one regularly until she got married.

Pole,happens to the most of you.It is life though.

Haha now that goes without question…she is curving you…bruhh get it already,been one year maaaaayne:eek: if you plan to smash,I’m sorry:(won’t ever happen…

Best option is replacement and move on

1 Like

Wooooh she expects Ngimanene to play games:confused::confused::confused:

She wants you to get the point:confused:, if you aren’t lying to yourself …for the past one year has anything progressed?

Umekuwa friendzoned, mwambie akam then you direct your attention to other females in that event.

3 Likes

What point? And why can’t people just adult up and say what’s on their mind without being cryptic. I can handle rejection

Hehe I don’t do friends, any way have already asked someone else. It’s a done deal

2 Likes

how long have you interacted with women? This is standard female Modus Operandi

1 Like

She probably sees you as just a friend. Since time immemorial men have been known for their saltiness whenever they face rejection. I personally don’t tell someone I don’t want them…I’ll give you little signs because I don’t want to deal with the questions that come with it what did I do wrong? What do I need to change for you to like me ? Plus telling you is just hurting you…thus the subtle hints…you could also just blatantly ask her if she likes you

3 Likes

True, they are very good at sending mixed signals.

2 Likes