Samido

Karibuni [ATTACH=full]254518[/ATTACH]

It’s good you have brought this up.
Huyu kijana ako sawa and can go far if success does not get into his head.
Three live shows (mugithi) per weekend could also burn him out too fast or compromise his vocal cords, though he is getting some good money. (Between 0.5m to 1.5m per show).
I don’t want him to turn out like Mike Rua.

What happened to Mike?

They had a joint show with Mike Rua in Mombasa like 4months ago, he had the zeal and the psyke to perform the whole night. Let him make hay whilst the sun still shines

He is a pale shadow of himself, hires people to sing for him, turns up late.

That’s the life cycle of most Kenyan artisans, hata mafundi, unapata jamaa struggles to make a name for himself, once he get money and fame, unapata amewachia kazi vijana wake wa mkono, and arrogance on top.

O.5m to 1.5m per show is an overstretch.
It depends on the type of gig he’s playing. Of course, kama hiyo show ya U.K atanukisha kitungu vizuri.

Can you please talk about what you know?
0.5-1.5 per show?

But I see three musicians their… If you make a divide of 5hrs which are active performance time na utoe pia hype time… Each may play a least hour and a half or two… That’s well enough for each to refresh.

Boss it’s true.

No, the much they get for a show is 80-100k believe me from a musician

Asking a local club to pay 500k a night is not possible. This guy performs in small Mugithi clubs in small towns and Nairobi Suburbs. But he can get the 1.5m with corporate gigs.

Ata kina Willy Paul wanafika izo levels per show kweli?

Kwanza hii trip ya UK wamekuja 2m kila mtu.

Walikuonyeshea cheque?

This is a fery weak statement…
Shame on you!

Waweru in the U.K

With 20 pounds as the entrance fee?

:D:DNgai fafa

@Phylgee njoo tuende hii show my lovely queen