Saturday Salon Maneno

I had not noticed that naonekana, lakini haina ile

2 Likes

@Guru hujaambiwa poa hapa

But I have seen the said Dj Mo. Though I kinda dont like his sneaky shit, he aint doin nothng unusual, just spreading his oats. And oh, Njoki should just keep off people’s BS. Its downright petty. Now to the more important stuff,
inserts Premier league theme song

3 Likes

Ubaya I lived here so it became kawaida for me. Hapiness ni kuona vile Mac Daddy ako excited. To me hii kulala kwa beach was what I would do every evening. Infact I lived next to the beach so there’s no excitement for me in being at the Coast. Maybe Lamu Island can eexcite me or Robinson Island near Watamu.

Hata wewe?

I actually never knew she was a single mum.

Na wewe nawe kupotea na kurudi ki sniper kama paka kwa nini? Hapo hapanaa bana

1 Like

Isorait. Good thing is Momos don’t keep grudges.

2 Likes

Eating my ugali madondo here. I’m soooo happy ata ukinichapa sweep sigwes kasirika. I have been eating ugali-madondo for the past one year, I know the ins and out of this dish. Hapa natesa sana watu wengine wanakula mahindi choma. Anyone interested in ugali madondo, send me a message and I will give you a budget that should fit your proportions. Meffi

17 Likes

Was referring to uwes’ momos not you dear. Usiskize uchochezi, I owe you dinner choose the place and the after party venue

1 Like

Hii hekaya yote inaweza fit kwa 1 sentence

Dondo with anything else but sembe, ate it 4 times a week for the Four years in High school, disliked the combination.

1 Like

do this
1.log out of ktalk
2.zungushia yeye kiuno
3.tuletee hekaya after
wacha kupeo dume na bado unabrowse ktalk,sijui fb as if he has a small…eeh

Hehehe.
Nashuku @kasaman amepitia hapo.
Huyo mtu ameharibu budget yangu ya Diesel.

2 Likes

@M2Random kam ujibu hii

no picture never happened

V8 ooooh SORE ! VS apana wAste dithuro !

Hahaha … Kill me dead. Mujamaa umejaza umeffi :D:D

1 Like

Hio catfight iko hapo juu inamiss pinkies kathaa ikuwe complete. Wueh

Kumbe @Fala 12 ni midget :D:D:D:D

3 Likes

Anapiga midget @Jirani compe

4 Likes