SCOK

Njoki Ndungu is the most not serious of the SC judges ati alienda kulewa uganda akakosa flight . WTF .

FUCK!!! Jubilee have been played 100-0. This is interesting.

[ATTACH=full]134463[/ATTACH]

would have bn quite interesting to have the hearing and determination tuone vle wangeamua

CJ caught pants down

Seems like matiangi has the last laugh on this one

ebu spin kiasi tuskie

Birthday Ya muthamaki tunayooooo! tunayo! mzito @spear ambia Mûthamaki atuongezee Friday pia.

Acha ni tafute picha ya CJ akisema hakuna quorum ame katiska mbaya :D:D:D:D

Hehehe…just as I had predicted jana. Quorum is the easiest way to kill this court cases. The same thing will happen regarding the petition. It could even be that the judges will resign and force a disbandment of the SC before the electiom petition.

Kivipi chokosh??

The best thing Chebukati should do is post pone the elections to avoid the taxpayer from loosing another 14 billion through a repeat election

@FieldMarshal CouchP naona they listened to ur advice

No quorum among the bench: Njoki dint get a flight to Nairobi, Wanjala and Ojwang unable to make it to work, Mwilu bodyguard in hosi, Ibrahim out of the country on treatment.

:D:D tumesema ngumi za kahasho tuwache

but Wanjala and Kajwang wako na ujinga sanaa yaani wamelaza kende kwa nyumba badala wakuje job hata huyo bibi ya Wako ni fala shooting ya driver na yeye wanaingiliana wapi ?

Ni heri walalishe makei kwa nyuma kuliko watokee then izo makei zikatwe afterwards.

Na huyo Ibrahim kwani ni kichwa alingolewa ndio ako hospitali kila siku ? jinga kabisa

but i think intelligence imeambia judges mafia is after them ndio wakacheza chini maybe hata wamehepa country .

What an elder sees while sitting down,a boy cannot see even when standing on top of KICC. The hearing/ruling,even if it happens in 3030,is enough to nullify the election without even going to the technical details of the process bla bla if in favour of the petitioners.NASA will not even need evidence of malpractice to have the election nullified,but I even doubt whether they’ll file a petition if this one is heard within 7 days after Uhuru is announced ‘winner’. What is obvious though is that the election will be an exercise in futility.

Anyone who thinks that a bullet on Mwilu’s driver/bodyguard was enough to scare her from sitting on the bench needs a brain transplant.