Secrets you will die with

Boss siri ni you are a 2min man…math don’t lie

5 Likes

:(:D:D:D:D:D
Mark10 be like…
[ATTACH=full]12466[/ATTACH]

8 Likes

Twisted twat…always knew there was something evil in you.:wink:

in primary, there was a guy to harass me during lunch hour, he comes and bullies me and even though i had an elder bro, i cudnt tell him coz he would beat me up later and being beaten up by elder bro. So one day, i broke into his desk after everyone went home (i had hid in another class so that no one knows i stayed late evening), took all his books (both exercise & text books) went with them home and threw them into our septic tank… the following morning i went to school as usual time (heart beating of course) and found the guy breathing fire… when the class teacher came, apparently his issue of bullying issue also came up during the class discussion, coz that was clearly a revenge mission on him. The class teacher well reprimanded him and he clearly got the message loud and clear…

4 Likes

snorkel

2 Likes

Still miss this pussy though

[ATTACH=full]12468[/ATTACH]

29 Likes

Damn thats…

[ATTACH=full]12469[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

Hehehehe. What are you, a shrink?

:D:D It was torture man and she used to charge 100 dollars an hour and per day wanaume kama tatu wanakuja but weekend ndio ilikua peak season

1 Like

no bae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QKlmMT8II

the chorus

1 Like

I have dfed pokos and slipped out without paying and used to drink in bars and do a Houdinni but am now reformed.

6 Likes

T

Tuma more revealing for fapping laters.

1 Like

in a day u had like 20k?

been there too I get you

Come on now! Hehe.

[ATTACH=full]12470[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

her not me she stayed in a relatively swanky neighborhood

bukusu shepherd umerogwa anko

1 Like

Fala ni secrets banaaa

Ngai, this confession session will land someone in jail.

1 Like