Secrets you will die with

yeah, that snorkel, damn expensive

:eek::eek::eek:What did you just say…

[ATTACH=full]12471[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

I once took a poko to a room at night, ramnyad her like 3 shots, then since she had insisted I pay in advance, stole the money back and left when she was fast asleep.

13 Likes

this reminds of me. we used to drink and then ask for a bill for every beer then pocket some receipts and walk out

1 Like

Lakini omba usiwai kutana na huyo poko. She can embarrass you when you are with your friends and family.

what is wrong with DFing a 14 y.o.? Until a few years ago that was the legal age of consent before it was raised to 16 and later the current 18…

1 Like

Back in campo I did this numerous times… na si siri

Mayb Anko was 15 at the time. Sioni shida hapo

1 Like

unwatch thread

3 Likes

copy…when she was frantically looking for the two soo in the morning I was like “pengine uliangusha njiani”…then I gave her 5o bob for tea as consolation (this was 1994)

5 Likes

na usituite paedos

It was a slow weekday night back hata kwa a

32 Likes

hunter hunted…

In primary school,kedo std 6/7,my pal came to me n told me that his desk mate had some 200 bob in his geometrical set. He told me to steal it. I hid it in my pocket. Sasa search session ikafika. Ilikuwa ni kuangaliana thinking what’s next. I had to hide it in my undergament na nikaponea.

I once went with a friend and his sister out. Had fun… ffwd to time we were leaving and the sister happened to have a crash on me. We scheme and dodge the dude… went to sabasaba at that time I worked in mombasa. Paid lodging ramnyad the chick 6 rounds straight and gave her 10k not to tell anyone. Then she came back the following month and told me to repeat but at this time it was blackmail and she almost called my wife to witness. Had to pay her 20k this time and disappeared from her radar like a tomahawk!

9 Likes

[ATTACH=full]12480[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Ha ha ha, ufisi is inborn, you can’t make this stuff up.

4 Likes

Sasa uki DF poko ukose kulipa izo ni vtu unaambiaga ata mabeste… Mnaitishwa secrets you will die with ALA!!

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]12481[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

wewe si utoe yako ama nyamaza uendee tampons