SENSE8 BINYAVANGA

True …how about the ones as @trish gave an example who have some imbalance…they can and some have get treated and be normal

Well that is true BUT… Why do christians like quoting parts of the Bible that suit them?? For example there is a part in the Bible that says if any part of your body makes you sin cut it off right?? Since you woke up you have sinned at least with one part of your body sindio? have you cut yourself anywhere? no! But when it comes to other people in this case the gays christians are the first to quote the Bible on what and what not should be done. This is hypocrisy of the highest level and that’s why I say in the debate of gays just leave God out of it since even some of the gays don’t believe in God

1 Like

I PRAY FOR THE DAY WEBDEVS , KIJANAMREFU AND TRISHS SON WILL BRING A MAN HOME AS HIS TO BE HUSBAND

4 Likes

You just answered what I was saying. She was born that way right? so she didn’t choose to be a lesbian that’s what you’re saying. I was also saying the same, people can be born gay.

1 Like

how can you see evil and dnt talk about it? since when did we stop giving a rats ass on what our neighbor does? akina @Tris, @trish @Web Dev and @Njamba Huthu who condone acts that are not natural should cease and deceasest informing us on their rotten escapades and thoughts. If you are of the school of thought that they are supposed to be let be, sexuality and sexual issues are bedroom/behind doors matters hence let them remain there.

Braarry fucking…

Very soon we will hear a petition from somewhere to legalise animal husbandry.
If i like watching movies and find gayness disgusting, it’s very disturbing to me. Moreover, how many gays did we have prior to mzungus coming? Now that our kids like these movies, the Hollywood gays have made a point of churning out movies laden with gay themes. This will affect the psyche of a growing kid to see this as normal behaviour. That is their ultimate goal. To make gayism acceptable.

i might have minced my words explaining. In simple terms, people can be born “queer” but science can reverse this

Interesting. Sasa swali. Hata wako akiwa gay, utamkanya alafu achange akuwe straight?

Apart from Njamba, all these other guys just said that they don’t give a fuck about whether someone is gay or not, not that they’re condoning anything.

1 Like

If this is how you argued in school, defending your beliefs with such words, this must have been very disheartening to your teachers and the society who would otherwise look up to you.

Try to read people’s thoughts and be logically objective to other opinions.

Just because we disagree doesnt make either of us right. We just might be two blind mice in a maze. Dont get emotional braza

IF WE HAVE TO NORMALIZE EVIL THEN, I WANT THE LEGAL AGE TO BE FIFTEEN SO I CAN BANG A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD IN PEACE

Jibu swali kubafu.

I dont believe in gods or giants, but this gay thing is a political agenda as well as a business ploy that has been made fashionable.

1 Like

I agree with you concerning the political agenda.

Every one always has a choice to choose what they want with their bodies/lives. Get tattoos, be alcoholics, smokers, be gay, be pastors or monks.

Sasa hio prayer yako ndugu katika bwana, unge direct kuombea nchi yetu from Alshabaab attacks and the likes.

Na mtoto akiamua kuwa mwizi or a pastor, you as a parent cant change them.

It’s easier to judge the gays then we forget we, “the normal” people also sin in other ways. To God,(for the Christians) all sin is the same.

So lets not pretend putting a wee wee in another man’s A*hole is the greatest sins of all…

#AmOut

Science can not reverse everything. Some gays go through a lot trying to hied what they’re and have esteem issues because of their sexuality. Even the girl you gave the example of am sure she would have wanted to be ‘normal’ and love boys as was expected right?? If science was able to reverse their sexual orientation don’t you think that was the first thing they could have done so that they don’t deal with their current issues? On this one we have to disagree to agree

1 Like

hehehe hio part ya kujikata mkono or gorging eyes out, I think was metaphorical.

Lakini ni ukweli, Christians are the most hypocritical lot we got. The word Christian has been used loosely. Just because someone was baptised in church and is called Peter or Bethsheba, anajiita Christian. Being a Christian is actually more than JUST opposing the gay people. It’s all about opposing and keeping away from ALL SIN(S). And it’s not an easy ride being one. So concentrating on the gay agenda alone and calling oneself Christian, is a bit laughable

1 Like

jibu hii swali[ATTACH=full]7161[/ATTACH]

1 Like

you are the proverbial ostrich that burried her head in the sand saying there is no fire. If we do not oppose what is being imposed to us by the west we will find the likes of @ekamsweu doing all manner of evil because we have been indoctrinated that its good.

Kiuks have a wise saying ‘the flag followed the cross’ in simple terms the colonialist and the ‘western civilization’ came on the behest of the missionaries. They made sure what they taught in their schools and the schools that we went to that Africanism is demonic and backward. We now are a lost generation as we do not have an Identity that we can call ours. We are always saying yes to what the white man is saying as the gospel truth. Emancipate yourselves from the western mental slavery and think for yourself and learn to say NO!

Inculcate what is good from the western culture but shun and demonise what wrong.

1 Like

If being gay is natural as they are selling to us why dont we have animals that males bang each other and never females…those sunguras dont count