SEXUAL HARASSMENT ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT

Niseme?

Hehehehe
Labda the bow-legged @pseudonym atuelezee.

[ATTACH=full]132872[/ATTACH]
Intelligence manenos

Brownskin manenos!!

Ata kuna presenter mwingine in a radio station called ECN run by Kenya school of Mass Comm alisema haezi panda mat. So kama weh ni chali na huna gari, daddy hebu chapa hiyo corner.

These are girls barely out of college!

makena wee ulidarwa na taxi driver ama

Don’t I know it…I adapted to wearing jeans when heading to town…it helped a bit

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D we don’t carry hitch hikers.

Engrich imekataa ku load

[MEDIA=twitter]919577547913883648[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]917651716111241216[/MEDIA]

Amenoki Uber

Body shamer alert!
Though you may have a point…All those years of wrapping them around truckers waists(especially the fat ones) hapo kwa weigh bridge, may have re-aligned them.:oops::oops:

I love the way you have evaded the weep.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But you have just notified us that @Meria Mata is 2X @kush yule mnono

:D:D:D

pia wanasema more than 50% of kenyan women have been sexually assaulted in matatus

most likely Uber paid her to advertise them on Twitter. She is a radio presenter must have a good following on twitter.

Zipekekwe ‘alignment and camber’.:smiley:

Niko na swali na hawa wasichana who Uber everywhere, do they realize how expensive it is? Back and from town 500+ kshs, From town to home Uber another 500. A cool 1K spent on cabs per day

Evading sweeps is my speciality…
hehehe…wachana na VC…If i relied on him only I would starve.

how now? BTW if you listen to her amesema that jamaa alikuwa ashaingiza mkono ndani ya sweater, all the way hadi ndani ya bra, meaning alistukia tu msee anashika boob kienyeji style!!! never noticed the hand going into her sweater

Na nani? Why dont I encounter such madness and I use them daily??

:D:D:D:D:D
Any suggestions on where I can be serviced?
Lakini wewe, kwani your sonar pings whenever there is a body shaming comment? :D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D