SEXUAL HARASSMENT ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT

That is strange…very. Maybe she was dozing off and dreaming of threshold things.:):slight_smile:

Ameongeza chumvi, Royco, na spices kadhalika

hehe that video has just thrown around that statistic

I am sure most guys would not understand this but i totally agree with you

Anita Nderu nimemezea mate tangu enzi za Teen Republik. If she was standing next to me, and I suddenly felt fatigued and close to fainting, I’d hold onto her boob(s) for support.

Nani hajui this Anita Nderu is a brand ambassador for Uber… she is always yapping about uber select on her Instagram page and other social media pages. My bet is that this video was part of that campaign and marketing.

plausible. Maybe a variant of this new form of article marketing

sure JANE!!!:smiley:

Kwanza hii Uber select, iliniletea Belta. Always thought Belta ni Uber ya kawaida

strange eeh? :D:D

Blue handle ya yule hawezi panda matatu, but ako na biashara downtown where they have to deal with hawkers

They just pull figures out of their orifices.

Man, I remember one time some guy I sat next to rubbed my thigh, I felt like sh*t ju I was too timid to confront him. Alafu mat za githu ni worse -those kanges spank you ukishuka, then ukiturn kila mtu anajifanya ako busy na shugli zake.

si you give us a hekaya, any hekaya

It’s definitely a business move on her part but groping women is not cool.

Sponsors wako so hio haiwaumi.

whats her advice to those who cant afford the taxi money?

Kurub thigh na mkono ama na mguu? If if is the latter, that’s unavoidable kama mumeketi pamoja na mko kwa jav. Alar:D:D

Na mkono!!!

sina interesting story