Shimoli story

I saw it sometimes back bt sikusoma coz I was busy, anybody with the link?

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/1056-836620-ijy8waz/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7TjJOUlnT4

Shimoli alikua al capone wa Marish. Neighbors would hide him or his loot and guns when the popo came calling. They did it out of fear but he would offer protection. Hakuna resident alikua anapigwa ngeta. Then things got hot and the cauldron boiled over. He must have been playing with the popos.

eeh hii mluhya wa Butere ilikua mikora kweli.

I know marish fairly well, which side did he used to hang around? I used to see him in Jericho hall area. He never bothered me. Modunyo was his nick name in the streets

Jeri not Marish, thanks for pointing that out. Did you know Msusu?

Hapana. I haven’t visited that area since early 2000’s after they murdered Ajim.

tutaangusha mpaka mtoto wake dem mikora , muluhya jinga kabisa

Wesi munajianika tu

Nimekuwa mwizi tena? Based on what?

after they murdered Ajim you went AWOL. If we were to fill in the blanks he was a partner in crime

Very interesting thread.

I see. Since you’re so brilliant you could apply for the deputy IG job and solve the crimes of +254 and turn Kenya into paradise.

Some people will never understand that, in Eastlands most of the wanted criminals are people neighbors, childhood friends and even relatives. They were not born criminals it’s a choice/habit they picked up along the way.

we have deduced from your comment that you were last seen in that mtaa in the 2000s after an ‘Ajim’ was murdered. My only conclusion was that he was a wanted person and you flew from the area before they caught up with you. ‘They’ are either partners in crime or the police

In their ignorance they think if you knew a known criminal then you must be one. Honestly if you lived in Samburu or some other hostile environment while growing up you probably spent your days fetching water and cultivating the land so the idea of knowing an outlaw and not being an outlaw yourself is very hard to grasp. They don’t know that growing up in Nairobi your neighbour can be a teacher, a welder, a barmaid, a tailor, a thief and even a preacher. @negrowegrow and @SnazzyKenyan and that other guy are just a little ignorant because they are new to Urban living. Welcome to Nairobi guys:D your ignorance is forgiven

Only wanted people are murdered in Nairobi? Man! Your ignorance is as high as Times Tower :smiley:

why then would you run away from Nairobi just because a guy you know has been murdered if you weren’t an accomplice.
I have never and will never cherish living in Eastlands. I was born and live in the County 22 and if you have been following this forum for a while you would know that my second home is Narok

Run away? :smiley: bro your comprehension skills are very wanting. I hope that whatever you do for work is not of any significance to the company because you will bring major losses if you jump to conclusions this way in real life.
The reason I haven’t been back to Jericho is because I went to school elsewhere and in the time I was away, most of my connections to that area moved out.
If you don’t know something you should learn to ask. It’s what intelligent people do :smiley:
Also Ajim, God Rest His Soul, was stabbed to death when leaving a night spot. Feel free to go and research what I’m telling you.