Shiney eyes Kunguru in Amerika

Kama hufikishi threshold we we ni kiboghoyo :D:D:D:D[MEDIA=twitter]1126356354959052800[/MEDIA]

These women cope with hitting the wall :D:D

Ile siku nitashika haka ka mama, nitakatomba vibaya sana. Ion nilimanga msomali fulani on Sunday just before Ramadan started , at one point she jumped off my dick and started trembling . Pulled her close to me with her one leg and went grinding rough on her again. These women have the softest ass. Cupping their ass with your both hands as you shag is the best feeling ever … shait…
Currently looking for a Djibouti woman …

This is the face of a thousand and one regrets of men all over. You met a woman somewhere and 2am took her out, and then seven years later you are just on the net minding your bizna and you see a video like this and you are like, “Errr… ahem…eeerrrrr… I know that face, now where did I see… where, what errrr…OMG! Fakk FAKK…ah no.”

Heheheeee…

@biraru would love the backstop.

this woman…

but she is a shiny eye!!

Kwa wale walifanyia huyu harambee ati ame enda merica poleni

Huyu mama hikosi ni mtaro

Wank polepole ulale

Niwank nikumwagie kwa mdomo ama matako ndio ushute vizuri…ghaseer shogger

nirushie condacts polepole pale inbox

Sawa basi Through pass mara hiyo…Ununue chupa mbili when you get to hit those walls. Anaitwa Iman.

Nipe through pass ya msomali maze.
JD on my bill if target gets hit.

[MEDIA=facebook]10158809093064199[/MEDIA]

Toka Gold Coast hadi Ndumberi…

ile siku utakamata mmoja you will be dwelling around them forever . 1st of all wakitumia choo wao huosha pale down. Hakuna siku utasikia tilapia ikinuka . hutawahi sikia walahi.

How can i see this song . Ati uncle obama i like the shape of ua banana.tf

Huyu akimaliza kuuza I can marry her. She is hot, has screwed about more than 1K men so anajua taste and has probably seen, done and heard it all. Wife material right here guys. I just hope uterus is functional.

good to be optimixtic but,