Shineyes villagers and Fines

Hii ni pesa kidogo sana. Kama wangekuwa sober wangeongeza zero moja moja kwa kila item.

Luwere *3 nyasaye akhulinde.

Tell us more?

I ain’t being extorted for shit…hizo fine sitambui and that doesn’t mean I don’t love there daughter ,kulipa ni mahari pekee na ni installments…
We live in a rough world you spend all that then marriage Inavunjika in less than a year…

Billionaire sio mtu wa kupatiwa list ya vitu kidogo kidogo. Unawapatia round figure to the nearest million wagawe vile wanataka.

Mwambie ile siku atajaribu ku-play hio kunguru ataona moshi.

Hizo fines ni kidogo sana juu usipoitishwa fines in shiny eye land wanaona ni kama wamekupa bure. Jua more extortion schemes await you siku ya harusi if you intend to wed.

atajua hajui

eeeish buda, this is plain wrong, those are your parents/relatives now, and in greek there is a saying that rurashio rutithiraga meaning dowry payment never ends, ukiwatembelea unaenda na kaunga, kasukari etc etc that is true way of the land, otherwise u are just putting yourself in a miserable spot

#2 hata kwa wariah sidhani ina apply. i don’t think dowry should exceed 20k considering the chances of her following the usual script of cendro kungurus: love kiasi until you get the first kid---->demands of shit you can’t afford---->forcing you to catch up with the johnesses---->getting eaten once or twice by a neighbour---->aanze kupata athritis or some other shitty health issues @38 years—>turning your kids against you until you feel like the outsider in the family---->contributing to your premature death.

Fiksed

Hii lazima wewe ni victim.

Let your wife know that the exorbitant figures that will be set will come out of your hard earned cash and I am sure you could have done other better things for your young family kuliko kugawa the money with the in-laws.Some years back I was at the same spot as you are .All was well until some inlaws decide to change our date to kupeleka mahari and that was less than a week to the event.Wife Ali call kwao and my friend they had to make a choice and that was listen to their daughter .Your spouse should not entertain some silly family demands otherwise she is part of the scam.

asanta ndugu

This is a paltry amount to bitch about and excommunicate your in-laws for jameni.

Hio ni kama ‘token’:D:D

Don’t think too much about it. In giving ,you receive. God bless you.

Hizi AOB ni ka?? Some of the funny reason i’ve heard ni…

Ku-knock gate and your people are not singing. Or if they are, its not loud enough. If its loud hawaskii. Now you wonder, mtaimba na pia muwaskizie??
Kuangalia mama ya dame eye to eye ukasmile
kubeba mazawadi na boxes badala ya kiondoo…

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hapa ulionewa huruma. My first visit nilikamuliwa 200 na sijawai rudi huko tena

It may be a trap,wanataka kujua kama uko na kakitu,walikuitisha kidogo sana,labda wewe ni mkonde kama mimi walikuhurumia.

mimi wakiniletea hizo fines nawaachia msichana wao hapo.