Should a woman be given a job in tech because she is woman or because of merit?

You can keep your attention Ive blocked you.

dude i am tired of arguing, there is the internet, you can do your research there, i asked simple question, anybody with proper thinking capability will look at the points i raised, and think about it again without being emotional

there are thousands of research that show women are less in tech, in Kenya alone, how many women are big players in tech when compare to men-few

men work harder and are ready to take higher risk to achieve anything than women, men work harder and longer than women, that is a fact

employing any individual based on merit is the best way to grow an organisation.

i dont care if you attack my english, i am sure you read my points and that is why you are replying me

Stop beating a dead horse, umefungua thread na yeye ndio amekublock, that alone should be enough to tell you the gender and ideology of such a person.

thanks for blocking me.

i am back, what next do you want to do. report me.

LOL, i guess she is one of our muscular Kenyan women

never been employed…cant relate

Leave alone the the legal requirement. It may benefit if your products target women. In the USA women can boycott companies that overlook women employees

Merit. I would hate to be given a job just because I am a woman. That in itself is misogynistic

Hey @admin ,@kiloden need some counselling,he found someone in her menses and she surely fought him with it…Pheeww

Unfortunately we already have them around,they are required to do simple things as testing and training end users while we work on methods,interfaces,inheritance to come up with a product

:D:DBro @kiloden I see it’s your first time with huyo mama

Shida kubwa ni if that samosa is lazy wewe utakuwa unafanya pia kazi yake alafu end month mnakula the same salary. I bet you will start hating the samosa.

aaaaiii we wacha sasa unaharibu:D:D:D:D kama ni mtaro tutadeal nayo

unaeza pata nyanduse ankupakulia uitane,bora tu ukue umezima sitima,hii samosa ukiiambia geuka anakuuliza kama yeye ni lanyeste,saa hio uko mid coitus karibu kunyunyizia

Unwritten rule.

Get job thru merit, get retained by ikuus.
Get job thru ikuus, get retained by merit.

It’s that plain for ladies in Kenya private sector.

am just saying if the 25 out of the 30 hired were females,you would never have heard of the gender manenoz.but women always let their entitlement overshadow merit

Av had my fair share of ugly women in top decision making posts. So manipulative and uuuuuuuggggly, you are disgusted to wake up everyday and go to work. yaani unaangalia mtu unachoka nami sijui kuficha mseh coz i loathe small talk. And they expect you to boot lick them…how low can you get?

That is how the Chinese Colonise Africa. They don’t include their women in sensitive jobs. Women are there to take care of men, as the men take care of real business. At Safaricom works with Huawei. They sell us most of the so called innovations. I have never seen Huawei second a Woman to Safaricom. In all construction sites you will never see a Chinese woman.