Sifa za Luo men

I found this post very interesting. Me I don’t know their traits wacha tupate uhondo from the experienced ones.

Copied

I think al get married to a man from nyanza as a third wife leteni sifa za wanaume wajaluo na Mila zao zikam through

Utaweza kupika ugali ya brown kwa karai

Clanet Jean Clanet saa ngapi unatoa samaki scales

Terryann Graciouz acha nkae Na mama yangu basi

They know how to take care of their responsibilities but as the wife be ready for heartbreak after heartbreak

Agnes Fortune Jewel you’ll rarely find jaluo imetelekeza watoto wake but be very sure mjulus mnashare wanawake kaa fortefae

Jeni Fer wacha fortfae the entire community

Kama ni south Nyanza usiende

Bephine Muga true my friends wenye wameoleka huko can testify

Bephine Muga hehe I have 3 friends Wana
complain

Sshantezvannilla Fie weh uko ni kubaya Sana heri siaya

Vindu vifirimbi…then they shouts in luo language wen cuming…eti mayoo mayoo

wanajichocha venye wanajua pekejeng hadi unatetemeka kumbe wako zero

King of Malayas

Huhuhiuh Nyasaye !!!papa !! Wakianzia kiswahili si mdomo chao…heading to the house upate alala chini ,home theatre na flatscrean sjui 64 inches…atoe chuma ya ndoshi inche nane…apo ndo utajua "no one can stop reage after amekchapa Maji ashamaliza anakuonyesha mom Wa kwake

Upuuus

They a cool until the day they die kids who are older than you and their mothers who will come from nowhere to claim to be your husbands wife

Wat i saw in nyanza, story for another day

Wako fine sweerie…Umalaya ndo wako nayo but they will treat you well…

bitches here be like “I know my worth” , then get played by a nigga with no carHunie olewa no one belongs to anyone its just your turn‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

Which FB group is this hata Mimi nichungulie hii moshene?

Kilimani mums. Niko huko, ukiona Nyina wa Ciku…sema hi,ni mimi.

Ok

Wee Luo men are great, I used to date them when I was in campus I enjoyed life. the only mistake I made is to get married to a Luhyas very stingy men, mean everyday I regret I wonder what interested me to the idiot. All men cheat so don’t only lay a blame to Luos.

Are you talking ill about your husband on this forum? Why are you living with him if you don’t like him?

Because of kids and his support.

LOL, He supports you, yet you broadcast to the whole wide world that he is Stingy? Wewe ni Kunguru 100%