Single Mum and Beta's

A broke singo matha’s pussie isn’t worth the trouble and baggage it comes with. Kama ni kukula singo matha I can’t put my dick in these broke ones. The only one I can fukc is the one who has her shit together and doesn’t see me as a meal ticket for her and her crotch goblins.

Huyu aende tu SJ ajiuze apate hiyo pesa ya furniture. But what is wrong with these hoes actually? If you have a job of 30k and a house, why not start small? Kwanza kitanda na kameza as you continue saving to buy more furniture and appliances?

Hii offer mimi napass. You’ll get her the furniture halafu ahame. Double loss since both your money+nyap=gone

Huanza hivyo, @Mbeta meo atanunua furniture amnyandue but round two onwards ataambiwa nyumba ina mtoto haitembewangwi mkono mtupu

:D:D:D:D:D… Virtual signalling 101, Single mother is more dangerous than Covid 19, Cohen knows this all to well.

Hio sio Bluetooth ya CL poster…ni ya @Pill hill

A woman should bother first what man she is getting in bed with. At the stage where a woman cares first what money the man has, then next what man? Ogopa.

run away my friend, death trap

aye, im even sure someone that buys her that stuff will not be hearing from her unless he has alot of money or buys her the stuff slowly! infacat if i was the guy i would get a spare key and act like teh guy to take care of her, buy all the stuff then when she is at work and the son is at school when you get back you find all the stuff is gone, when i have gotten tired of eating the same tired choma each night. She will find me eating the money i sold her stuff for at SJ :smiley: :smiley:

“Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit.”

Correction: money +your turn- nyap ni ya whole society buana

Apana… Maliza mimi kama ghasia:D:D:D:D:D:D:D… Hii kitu ilikuwa…!

:D:D chinese audio device’s voice

Singles mother ni jinga Sana. Nimejua Friday

Leta hekaya chifu

I now confirm wewe ni tree holder disguised as a female.

I like you open mindedness. Don’t grow to a full blown feminist.Always look at things from both sides.
Viti na hiyo mshahara anaweza jinunulia pole pole but tamaa mbele mauti itakuwa baadaye akipata another kid with nobody willing to support her including the very generous auntie

Been there done that?

Single mothers have become a looming threat to marriages

Ati atafutwa job after 2months?:D:D enyewe wazee hi kijiji mnaona mbali