Single Mum and Beta's

Naona single mothers wame terrorize had I alshabab…leta hekaya

Why spend tens of thousands on a fake promise…

If this is true, it’s a good deal, I can add her to my girls collection…

And that nigga is the wanker in chief @Mundu Mulosi Omunyambi

Kitanda ya doni ni 4x6 roughly 10k. If you get pussy for 2 weeks I think imejilipa,after 2 weeks mtoi ashaanza kukuita daddy jitoe wachia jamaa wa dining table.

In a few weeks huyu mdem kama she is at least a 5/10 atakuwa anauza excess furniture. Shida ni ule jamaa ataweka sofa kwa pickup akidhani ni yeye mzee wa nyumba

Briffault’s Law. It still amazes me how most men are ignorant of this simple law yet it lies at the core of how women relate, interact, and even pair up with men.

Instant gratification has become a cancer in modern society, thanks to impossible standards set on social media. Kwanza women are the most affected. Mtu anataka kupata furniture kama yenye aliona kwa Insta posts za Betty Kyalo overnight na saa hiyo mshahara yake is not even 10% of what Betty earns. Sasa si unaona option inabaki tu ni kuuza tu mtaro. No wonder married men are so miserable. Constant comparisons and impossible and unnecessary demands for “upgrades” by the wife zinafanya mzee apate ulcers bana.

Skip

Looks like the old mattress i found in SJ when i first stepped my foot there many moons ago. Mattress ilikuwa imechunwachunwa sijui kama ni malaya walikuwa wanashikilia edges wakichapwa vitu grip inakuwa tight on the mattress wanararua. Kati kati tu ndio ilikuwa sawa. Am glad SJ ilichapwa renovations.

Mimi hii upuzi sitakangi kwangu. ATI juu wife aliona kiti ya 550k Kwa Bibi ya MCA rafiki yake hata Mimi ninunue. Nitamwambie akafirwe anunue kama hiyo. I have a lot of pricey possessions but I acquire them at my own comfortable pace.

Lakini ujue kuna wanaume wako na pesa mingi ya kumwaga so usishtuke. A nice looking woman cannot sleep hungry nowadays if only she manages to come out to the public places.

Only a very small percentage of men retain their spine after marriage. Most married men are usually quite submissive and are kept on a hamster wheel of demands by their insatiable wives. Alafu bibi anakazia beta male ikus hadi jamaa afulfill hizo demands. Kwanza hiyo kukaziwa sex until you fulfill her demands is one of the most disrespectful things a wife can do to a husband. Pale option ni either you divorce her or start blantantly cheating with younger prettier women without caring if she finds out or not. Like they say, willing to walk away gives you great power and empowers you against tolerating bullshit

Very true. You have to continue calling the shots even after getting into marriage. Otherwise you will be a doormat to your wife.

Yes Bana, iko majamaa wanakatalia bar juu mtaani ni issues tu

Haha the moment jamaa anakatalia kwa bar ama kufikiria kupelekana counselling then I think it’s too late and the guy should just walk away. Having the power and the balls to walk away, not just from women, but from bullshit in general, is the greatest weapon a man can have in his arsenal.

People are bombarded with so many ideas they forget the finest idea of all; One can always walk away

It only works where you get current association for future benefits… If you know you know…

Hapa ukiwa ngangari, utachukiwa for only a few days as assholes try to guilty-trip you waendelee kukuchezea. Wakiona hubanduki, wanakunja mkia and respect you more. I learnt this after kusota one time by the way. Ile unafika mahali hakuna kitu inakushtua. Watu wakipita line yako unasema kaende saa hio hio. Wife, siblings and all manner of cretins unawambia how you want your stuff handled mwenye hataki akanyage kubwa kubwa.