Sisterhood is a myth

[ATTACH=full]270889[/ATTACH]
I am collecting slices from two close friends, one of them knows whats happening and the other is advising her kushare hii kitu ni mbaya

And now you want a hug from digi ama unatushow tufanye??

Sawa kababaa…sasa enda nje ucheze na dudu yako.

I used to bang two girls who were very good friends to me on a one on one coz i was helpful to each of them academically (i was their senior so to speak). between them they hated each other and it was no secret I was a helpful mutual friend. I just stayed clear of their personal grudges and smashed each without telling the other.

Very good friends plus they hated each other in ane sentence!..unasema?

@Sambamba @Murang’a . friends to me one on one (each of the was my friend in her own respect, but they were not friends of each other). Think of a triangle. … you have two fuck buddies. the fuck budies are in the same social circle out of circumstance (college life), but they dont like each other. Each comes to see me separately, nanyandua anaenda, yule mwingine anakuja, nachukua slices anaenda, wakikutana wao wenyewe hawaogeleshani kamwe kwa lecture theatre, and none had an idea i was fucking the other. Mmoja akisema mabaya ya mwingine mbele yangu, i “close ears”, ignore and tell her i prefer not to get involved in their difference. I sort her needs, dick and release her form my keja happily. the following day the other girl comes … same story.

Hukuwai shikwa?

never. a solid 18 months. i did not attempt to reconcile them, i chose to mind my own. if i attempted, I would have lost both. Wahenga walisema “Vita ya panzi furaha ya kunguru”

:D:D:D