So Daddy Owen aliachiwa watoto wake

Incel no. I can show you my block list. So that you know how voluntary my cell is. I have seen married women go through hell and high water until I see a man approaching me like how people fear Covid patients. My friend I don’t want to die of stress and STDs. Being a Kenyan in this Chupilee regime is enough for me. Let me live my sunset years in peace. The fastest and most effective way to die of stress is to link up with a man. Without men life is stressfree. I like peace. Let me be stressed by 6 trillion loan from China but not a hungry, sex crazed gorilla who cannot pay a bill. You want food, sex and me to pay the bills. No thanks. Just keep your poverty penis to yourself. You are wrecking my vagina alafu you can’t pay bills. You are just a man in the skirt slinging poverty penis to me? Me? God forbid. Lemme go to my grave before such a misfortune befalls me. Lord take me home please before anything like this ever happens to me.

Yeah. I was almost right… Your “standards” are a means of self-preservation. You reject men before they reject you so you’ll never have to put yourself out there under the guise of “they don’t meet my standards”. You’re just afraid.
I’m thinking trauma. You’ve been traumatized, hence the general aversion towards men. If not trauma on your person, it’s reading about or witnessing trauma to other women which shaped your world view, which I admit is pretty stupid, considering your experience will be (=“null” ).
Tried being a lesbian? Broke your virginity at a (relatively) later age? Very intelligent? Femininity feels wrong to you? Is/was Feminist? Jijibu kimoyomoyo, lakini kama your answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’ nimeona wengi kama wewe. You’re living in the matrix friend and waking up isn’t impossible.

What can I say, you sure have me figured out. What do you define feminity and a feminist as. In my experience these are the two most loaded words with the most ubiquitous of meanings.

No am not a lesbian, never was, never tried it and not for lack of overtures. I turned down quite a few offers. Maybe I was rejecting them before they rejected me.

I’ve been in love only twice in my long life and they are both deceased. None were of natural causes. How’s that for trauma? I will not comment on my virginity, that’s between my God and I, really none of your business Sigmund Freud. Umeona wengi kama mimi. I doubt that friend. I am one in 3 million.

My world view can be summed up to two popular adages. Don’t trouble trouble until trouble troubles you and the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Very simple.

Let this Dinka hunk be your third,last and only love mwari.

You will also die my friend Haugopi my powerful highly jealous spirit husband?

Maliza hiyo ghasia

I am still waiting for the definition of feminity is it somebody who does not have penis envy or who doesn’t wear trousers? Bcz I am both. Why would I want to be a man? Y’all are so corrupted that it’s a wonder if any of you will make it to heaven. Who wants to be capable of the evil you bond over like prostitution? I thank God every day for not making me a man coz you people are too corrupted. You love worldly things and carnality too much. How in the hell can you judge women when you men are the reason prostitution exists. Yaani mumeoza kuoza to the core. Me there’s no morality a man can preach to me na vile mumeoza. Remove the Amazon forest in your eyes first then you can have the moral authority to judge women. You people are too rotten to judge anyone. I can’t tell you to abstain when I am having booty call ama visiting brothels like nobody’s business.

Did you just materialise the woman like some property y’all with your double standards
Someone tell @TrumanCapote the wall is merciless
Niccer could bounce back but the bitch can’t
Watoto watatu!!
And if the tycoon is smart atagonga akimbie msituni worse still she will use the child to control and manipulate her
For your information most tycoons aren’t good people they real violent trust me
When they want something they go for it no matter what, they can also give you heaven but they can also end your life in an instant.
But nyinyi mnaonanga tu red Cross
She will be one among many we have seen go down that road and as usual utakuja uandike how rich tycoons should be castrated and then go back to praise them :D:D:D:D

Wall or no wall no sane woman should be paying bills for men. Kwani kazi ya mwanaume ni nini in this world if women are supposed to pay bills for them.

This mama realized that marriage to a broke man is a scam coz men have the same characteristics the only difference ni mfuko.

Point ya kuolewa ilikua nini exactly if you were paying your bills now again you are paying your bills, his and his children. This is total crap and I laud the woman for leaving this fake baller plus his kids.

Kwani mutakula Pete kwa nyumba ama ni beards mutakula. Nonsense. Wall makachieth. Are you supposed to eat a marriage certificate ama poverty penis? Nonsense.

Damn. You’ve seen some shit. Losing someone you love, even once is pretty rough.

Femininity - (from Wikipedia) Behaviours, attributes and roles typically attributed to women and girls. When carrying out feminine duties or roles, does it make you feel subordinate or “less than”?

Feminism (off the top of my head- I don’t want to ruin my browser history) - The movement advocating for the equality of the sexes through the advancement of women. Are/were you a feminist?

Nimeona wengi kama wewe, take my word for it. Uniqueness is un-unique. 1 in 3M= ~1000 of you worldwide.

I’m a youngin’ but I’ve seen some shit too. I mention this because I, like you, have exactly two aphorisms I live by.

Godspeed.

Plus his kids you say? they are her kids too. Now running off to another man and getting impregnated by him does not seem to be a solution to me. If the rumours are to be believed.
What she could have done is leave him and date this other rich man secretly. Anyway I don’t know the pair just going by what I have read here.

There’s nothing like dating a rich man secretly in Kenya. Even late Collymore was picking up Wambui from her husband’s house OPENLY. Dating secretly is for people you are not proud of.

We will lose everything we value in the end even our lives so it’s just part of life, you roll with the punches.

Do I find feminine roles demeaning, well if you mean cooking and cleaning, I have to remind you that it made Martha Stewart a billionaire it is men who make female roles subjugating bcz everything to the male species is a one man upship. So cooking, cleaning and taking care of others is seen as inferior yet the same men are chefs, butlers and nurses. I am very proud to be a woman. I can’t imagine the life of a man. So no I am no feminist because men are not equal to women, they are lower than women, it’s just that God cursed women to be subjugated to men.

So there you have it youngin. I have no problem with femininity, I am very proud of it. I am an amazing chef, and I make Betty Crocker pale in comparison.

Anyway to each his own. You are entitled to your opinion.

Okay kumzalia in all 5 minutes is also a bit iffy. If the motivation is money. Tycoons go burst. What does one do then?

In an African context kids belong to men and that’s why they take the man’s name not the woman’s. Except kiyuks who name kids Wanja, Wanjiru as a surname

A frustrated married woman doesn’t really have the best objectivity. All caution and discretion is thrown to the wind. Liwe liwalo style.

Hehehe
Si nyinyi ndiyo mlisema what a man can do a woman can do better si you pay bills unadhani for better for worse inamaanisha Nini …kikiumana unaweka sign ya pussy for rent?
Saa hii ndiyo anarealize it’s a scam ?lazima kuwe na pesa ndiyo awe loyal
Unlike you I won’t judge all the females cz of her
Kuna wanawake who have gone through worse and they made it… as couple no drama but Instead worked and toiled to find a solution … but your type Ni Kama refugees wanataka kulishwa.cash flow ikipungua drama drama n washing dirty linen in public cheating and justifying it ati tungekula nini?!
stupid hoes:D
Yeye na ule mwanamke amesimama Amar nje hawana difference ama aje bird of the same feather?am not saying she is now a hoe naah she was one ni vile pesa ziliisha akachoka kuficha white

Stupid hoes? I’m in festive moods so I will let that one slide.

Do you know something called roles and responsibilities in relationships?

Lemme tell you what your wives who make no demands for you to be financially responsible men do, you know, that hard work you are talking about. They whore to their bosses, they whore to pick up your slack as a man.

Lemme explain something to you that you modern generation don’t understand about manhood.

A MAN MUST PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY. Even in the Bible its there. So I don’t know whether God is also a stupid whore or what are saying, you don’t want to be a responsible man, to provide for your family.

You want your wife to suck and fuck her way up the ladder to provide for you and your children? Are you insane? Are you even a man to begin with bcz no man who is raised properly who will talk what you are talking here that your wife should sell her vagina to feed you. Anyway, you continue being a pimp and living off women then you wonder why you are no longer respected in society. Bosses have made your wives their whores bcz they married losers who do not have a clue what being a man is. They laugh behind your back like look at this bwege can’t even provide for his woman. I’ve seen them literally laughing at a husband. You are so pathetic and real men will never allow their wife to be brought low like that. You and those black slaves whose wives would be raped by white slave masters are the same imebaki tuu you bend over and let the real men who take care of their women and protect them fuck you up the ass bcz you are not a man, you are a little beach with a beard and a deep voice.

The day you can help a woman menstruate, carry pregnancy and breastfed come back and tell us who can do what better. You only have one job in this life as a man to provide for your family and you cannot even do that well if at all. How do you feel being so useless, I mean it’s just too pathetic.

[COLOR=rgb(124, 112, 107)][SIZE=7]1 Timothy 5 :8
Any man who does not provide for his own, and especially his own household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.[/SIZE]

This coming from a woman only affirms my commitment to remain single. You seem to have a first-hand experience to women’s nature that we men are not privy to.

If modern women are like this, wacha marriage ikae. If I go broke, let me paddle out of that problem alone, otherwise, why constantly worry about someone’s loyalty when your luck is down? Life has it’s ups and downs, and if someone is only committed to me when things are going well financially, what’s the point of marriage anyway?