SONY XPERIA Z3 HEAT PROBLEMS

when i

when i took photos especially with the 20MP setting i could not take more than 20 before overheating and shutting the camera down kucheza game simu inaturn into a frying pan

Btw ile kitu hunibore kwa xperia ni hio glass back cover.
Though naona hapo juu hio heating problem iko permanent so nunua simu ingine tuu

Na venye nilikuwa na syke ya hio simu, na z3+ iko aje ama nichukue tu htc

Yeah nimeorder a LG nangoja monday niende kupick

LG iko finethankyou

Chukuwa tu HTC usije ukalia baadaye

Sawa will do. Naangalia M7 ama M8

take the m8 faster processor

Will do thanks

Hapo umeharibu pesa. Afadhali ungenunua Oneplus 3/3T ama ZTE Axon 7

Na vile Sony ni expensive. I thought their build quality would be excellent

I

Isipofika threshold ntauza ninunue samsung tuu

From the looks of it nikama hata they don’t use gorilla glass

ata likua nataka nunua Z3 Sasa sony wasahau mimi. na vile nlikua nawatambua

They just sell name

Na si mimi huona infinix zimepasukapasuka screen na bado watu wana use including my chicca (you can imagine the self imposed pressure to buy another one though hacomplain

Had sony phones for the longest time, until I bought my wife an infinix, started noticing how little she had to charge it and the photos were out of this world, the app launches were fast despite seeing she hardly closes any of the apps she uses , next browser had so many tabs open and phone didn’t show any signs of dragging.
After my sony almost went belly up has to be formatted every week I settled for an Infinix , no regrets don’t care about the jokes ,plus hata ikakufa I don’t have to curse because hio ni pombe ya siku kidogo tu !

from then on mambo ya brand loyalty nime sema neffa eva !

mediatek hoiyeeee ngoja uone vile snapdragon batalion itakuaja hapa mbio

Actually i brought a cubot dinosaur for use nikingoja lg ifike and i must say am a bit impressed although the photos are a little wanting ukizoom inaanza kuloose the omp anyway what did i expect for 13MP it does good for its price shida i had to install google launcher myself am a kind of google now guy siku wataanza kuiship nayo i will now buy them.

Why buy some expensive fancy phones with short lifespan?
To get noticed?
To show your financial status?
Come on! Wakenya ni funny sana unaeza pata mtu ako na simu ya nguvu lakini njaa analala nayo.
Promote our own kadudas that can last for decades bila any issues.
Na si ati nausa hizo tu simu.