SONY XPERIA Z3 HEAT PROBLEMS

It’s not about getting noticed or stuff its about performance and the general outlook as a person, am a tech consultant and i cant afford to have the kadudas as you say simply i will loose customers faster than the kaduda can boot up. Customers expect you to be up-to date with the latest in the tech world know all there advantages and disadvantages simply put they expect you to know your stuff and also to be in call 24/7 so i can’t afford my communications to be down for even a minute of a day. Imagine this scenario a company asks you to suggest the best smartphone to buy for there workers you just cant suggest anything you have to suggest something that will be updated regurarily and is reliable that means you have to get the phone and test it to the limit and beyond so that you can better advise.

Good.
I too have some problems with my iPhone 5s.
Hii ni kupewa nilipewa kama zawadi.

Cool now if someone asks you that they want to buy the iphone 5 you will be better suited to advise them from your personal experience

Our own Kadudas??
Kaduda ni Itel branded as Orange. I won a Kaduda

Thank You Deorro @Arth we don’t have any manufacturing whatever hata ile radio ya dry cells we import kama toothpick imetushinda simu tutaweza.

Usifikirie kununua Camon CX,heri ununue Infinix Zero 4. According to me, Zero 4 iko juu na 3GB RAM na 32GB internal space. And actually it’s fast. But kama unapenda selfies then u can buy Camon CX coz iko na 16mp front Camera. And it’s actually good. However RAM ni 2GB

Uli order na courier gani?

Na DHL kuna jamaa wangu canada soo inaenda kwake then yeye anatuma na express airfreight.

lg na vile inpenda boot loops

really sasa niende kwa gani na mm si mtu wa iphone

ai ilikuwa model moja tu

Yenyewe i don’t think all of them will have the same proplem

I had z5 …it really fucked me…it cracked on back ikatupa sensor zote…I think huewei is the best to use…

simu back ni glass sigwes nunua. Huawei utanyimwa updates chukua Oneplus ama Lg V20