Spirit Cooking

and the CLOYA goes to…

Yeah, I believe that something is flat, not the WORLD, but your IQ graph. NEXT observation? Dimwit. Go comment in the DFHKLMNOPBS section where your ilk thrive.

TRUMP WIR NEFER MBE?

If CLOYA is acronym for a supersized tampon then I guess you should just lift your skirt and see where it should go to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB3QVQF7aOs

And Hillary laughs as Dem removes ‘Under God’ out of their pledge. How people are not seeing past the fascade of this evil woman is beyond me. But anyway, this is CNN country, so to Kenyans Hillary is the saviour and Trump is the Devil reincarnate.

[ATTACH=full]66057[/ATTACH]

A day in politics is a very long period of time…as HRC is about to find out.
But ukweli usemwe…This woman has no conscience…just unadulterated pure lust for power…

[SIZE=5]True she is just too unlikable, to bad the dems forced her down peoples throats, let them deal with the consequences , as their ambassador once told us "choices have consequences ! " I’m expecting more explosive exposes from wiki leaks.
Whatever the direction the vote goes Americans have lost its either a giant douche or a turd sandwich ![/SIZE]

Uhuru and Hillary are the evil establishments (Obama is just a front of the behind the scenes shenanigans). Evidence is there for everyone to see (massive corruption, High cost of living, failed medicare, extrajudicial killings, etc). The men who call out their regimes’ messes, (Raila and Trump), are accused of all sorts of hogwash, and a chorus of “Raila/Trump will never be president”. I think all evil regimes share a template. Na Wakanyama ndukadehere wana wa ati dire pure blood. uthamaki is a fraud and my entire clan knew it from the get go. But I digress. Issue is Hillary, not the kleptomaniac duo we have locally.

That Burt Simpson facepalm better be because of the filth you’ve just seen. America have a choice in these elections. Will evil be trounced?

[SIZE=5]
No it’s because of the stupidity people believe in ![/SIZE]

Braah I ain’t yo’ negro. Just negro your white-wash butt. Call me African, I’ll appreciate that the most

Hehehe…
So, lets say Trump takes the throne, do you think West bank will enjoy life without bombs, will pakistani families get to enjoy the blue sky without the the fear of drones? Will America change its ways, and leave Syria alone?

Whatever you may say about Trump, you can’t take it away from him that due to his campaign, the crooked Clinton empire was exposed. And people woke up to the machinations of the corrupt mainstream media. Someone once said Obama would be the last president of America as we know it. Day by day that prophecy is becoming a very scary/comforting reality depending on which side you view it from. As we approach the election, the media has sensed that Trump has a movement that could actually win by a landslide. They are now trying to make the polls as close/dead heat as possible yet in weeks past they had margins of double figures between Hillary and Trump. Men lie, women lie but crowds don’t. [ATTACH=full]66064[/ATTACH]

Leta video ya hizo rallies tafadhali. Photoshopping imezidi. Am sure whoever exposed hillary’s crowd took a findeo…

If Hillary calls your breed that and no one can surgically remove your lips from her butt, then a brother calling you that aint nothing to get your knickers all up in a bunch.

Speaking of photoshopping, check out what her campaign has been doing because they have to convince the CNN watchers that they have the numbers;
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

The above after the magic of photoshop.

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14910338_10154620990608373_2591032810991521339_n.jpg?oh=ef3453e6a9de8e9d2560525e999c2577&oe=58955394

http://theblacksphere.net/2016/10/busted-clinton-campaign-photoshops-rally-attendance/

Hehe…huyu fala kujifanya conspiracy theorist in chief, talking like Sarah Palin as if he’s a white man living in Oxford, Mississippi. Sarah Palin wouldn’t even look at you even she ever met you because you’re AFRICAN. Wachana na ujinga ya US neocons.

The Bushes are the war mongers, they thrive in war business. They are rooting for Hillary in these elections. That should tell you enough. And for the airheads of Ktalk, google Bush war enterprise. Its like Moi endorsing Uhuru to protect the loot he had amassed over the years. System za ujambazi I tell you. If Trump takes the throne and manages to drain the swamp in washington, then you’ll notice a marked difference in the mindless wars the US ignites.

Where in this post has Sarah Pailin been mentioned. Its good to coordinate your brain and your typing fingers some time. but its a klist tradition for every airhead to throw in a word, to be noticed. Haya, you’ve been noticed. What next.

The airhead here is you. Getting indoctrinated by YouTube videos and clever photos. You’re so dumb you don’t even realise you could be adlibbing Sarah Palin.