Spirit Cooking

As opposed to being indoctrinated by what, your brain farts or the gibberish you base your ignorance from?( fed to you by Clinton’s news network(CNN)? Listen Tranny, Sarah Palin is 1000 times better than Hillary in all fronts. And if i had to choose between the two, Sarah wins. now, Dig a hole. Wait, you’ll say Wikileaks is a scheme by Putin to influence the US election huh? Turd. Go play in the Dry fry section where your ilk thrive.

And I get it, Hillary is appealing to a certain demographic in Kenya. If you look closely, that same demographic went to the ballot in 2013 and voted in a duo indicted with crimes against humanity. And the consequences are stark. @spear may beg to differ but Oh well.

Matusi tu ndio unayo. Uko na any original thought unaeza share na sisi or you want to post another YouTube video?

Hey, dimwits like you have to be taught using audiovisual aids, montessori style. Hence the fair mix of clips, images and MY THOUGHTS. See? you haven’t noticed whatever I’ve written, just the clips and images. It works.

nigger has not even gone metric in keeping with his americanism…

America ain’t metric. Do some research before throwing around words to sound clever.

and the tramp has?

Only thing you can fault Trump with is his clip from 11 years ago…which is basically what ktalkers keep bragging about as DFHKM, only that Trump was recorded and used English. Most of you would make great leaders, but if the measuring gauge is the idle talk you make with your peers, then most of you wouldn’t stand a chance. Hillary on the other hand…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmp3Jndj_o

neither did i say it is, did i now?

Bottom line is, we are not the ones voting, if your explanation is anything to go by, Americans know who to vote for, whether they choose a ‘satanic’ ‘killer’ woman, or a big baby with tiny fingers on a ‘football’. Shauri yao…

Unaongea na fujo sana kwani ulipitia room 254 ukapatana na @Atwoli, you are like a toddler throwing tantrums around

Guys 123tokambio and rest villagers please go to http://www.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&m=757649 article number #505, and others and you will know someone’s not worth your fight coz you won’t win. And to add to his temperament check article #515.

This isn’t someone you can engage in a reasonable argument .He insulted one guy all the nasty words from someones mouth . Check that #515 specifically And I quote

[SIZE=16px]And I quote mouraythee
“Thank you for your effort at putting this masu-KUMA(aptly named I must say) in his rightful place. Negro thinks he has everyone figured out. Ati coz I differ with his myopic world view I must be one of those naive born-agains glued to 700 club. I chuckled at that. Masu-PUSSY,You sound like a man with a receding hairline, very thick glasses, man boobs and a fat ass to boot…who is constantly seated thus the farts always ascending to the brain (explains your shitty ideas.) Since you’re obsessed with maps, why not put up the states that allow same sex marriages(you and Alma1 are dykes cut from the same cloth) and go one better, ELOPE!”

.This is a narcissistic guy.Internet never forgets always remember that. I leave it here for now.[/SIZE]

dumbest senior villager award @mouraythee

Hehehehe…
Huyo masukuma alimuwekea hii…

[ATTACH=full]66071[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66072[/ATTACH]
Its like majority whites who are vouching for Trump… Mjamaa @mouraythee are you white? Coz clearly in America, blacks are against trump, inakaa ni wewe tu… Ama hio pia ni media-Hillary polls

sometimes back a certain religionist posted a video of an operatic performance (during the opening of a railway tunnel) here and branded it a baphometic ritual. at least we knew the religionist’s motivation was to confuse a few souls and win them over. i however cannot fathom this one. the other day he was all over a thread swearing how american polls are rigged but when i challenged him to just google America’s latest polls he malaysiad until he re-emerged today with tales of the dead…i really did not want to comment here…

Ben Carson is black, he is a reknowned neurosurgeon. Your argument is technically void.

renowned

I always give a disclaimer, i will retaliate, pound for pound, any BS brought my way. Thank you for bringing this to the fore. You should have gone one better and quote the buffoonery i was responding to. But anyway.

Thank you. Happens to the BEST of us.

Aki ya Ngai!!! Wewe uko ligi yako kaka brazza, endelea kupigia Trump debe
https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif