Stick to your lane, wachana na hawa madem wa up town.

What if the parents were paying for her school fees na anajibonda nayo at the same time this E+ material is the one actually paying for the fees,na mtoi wako akiwa kunguru utaambia watu ukweli, I’ve got a neice whose dad we believed to be a dead beat father ,tunalipa fees at the same time ana hustle the dad anampa fees.

Never in your life catch feelings for a girl who can beat you as far the wallet or social class goes. Tomba kitu mwaga ndani na upotee, usijifanye @M2Random

My name is Guka FieldMarchal CouchP and I endorse this message…

If you want to win in any relationship, its very simple: Make sure the bitch knows who the bitch in the union or r/ship is. The moment u lose your superiority for whatever reason then its time to walk away. Simple.

Umeambiwa na @mikel that he can confirm the departed lady came from a well-heeled family. The problem today is all these weak, insecure men can’t handle rejection from a girl. Sadly this maniac was armed and poor Ms Okumu lost her life. Now a child will grow up without her mom. Tragic!

At the same time you don’t want a poor gal to bother you with expenses. Hizi variables zenu hazi make any sense…:D:D

greed has no status and is not driven by poverty but by lack of values.

She doesnt have to be poor, just below u

Apparently the late was being chewed by one Rasha Rashid who is a family man with two kids ,karma is a real bitch ,the chewer anapata siku murefu huko Facebook.

You conveniently decide to believe the kunguru’s father side story, and trash everyone else’s. Mmmh…!

Iwe funzo kwa all white collar hoes kama yeye. There are still more bullets where those that slew her came from.

Hard to go lower when most young, single men are too broke for life.

So cruel.

Nothing can be compared to loss of life. And no woman deserves to lose their life because some moron couldn’t take no for an answer.

SIO MBOCH WOTE WALUHYA. SHENSI

Mahali naishi 80% ni waluhya…COOMERMERCORE.

So shida sasa ni wanaume? Female logic = make stupid life decisions and expect no consequences while at the same time calling for equality and blaming men for your failures

Hehehe bwana elder going by the past replies of the head of siberian transport network outright shida ni mwanaume soo and hata ona the other side …my advice hii energy utatumia kutype reply tafuta kunguru ufike threshold

Feminist kama @Purple can never go against her fellow woman ile time anashambuliwa na villagers. Even though this is a cut and dry case of female exploitation gone wrong. Wachana tu na yeye.

Mlimani mum’s yote imemwagika huko:D:D
The insults wacha tu…and dude is either brave or stupid if it were me i would have deactivated my account like yesterday. But this brings another angle to the whole narrative that the lady was leaving the cop because of class differences…truth is this Rashid looks mtu mashida shida tu…hata kitambi ni ile ya kunywa uji mingi. In my opinion the cop is of a higher class…hawa watu ni ngumu kuwaelewa.

You are right but the truth is there is no man who can handle rejection from a woman he loves/loved. So its not necessarily weak or insecure men. Men love very deep.

If you have a woman who needs some money and she perceives you have extra funds,at first, she will ask nicely. But if you keep shorting her, she will scheme for ways to get that money. This is with any woman. Even if its your wife. She doesnt have to tell you she needs money for pads. She will simply say I need money for extra Royco for your mchuzi. I dont think this is stealing from you.

Hata Kwa buyer be aware amemulikwa vibaya ,that chewer ni mushenzi profile yake hajui kuficha hadi family yake iko.