Stick to your lane, wachana na hawa madem wa up town.

Just say no, wacha aende kama humtoshi. I also had one from one of the private unis. in Nai. Incessant demands for cash by way of stories that don’t hold together. Yielded once or twice but cut off the supply after that. She ghosted soon after. Usifunge mtu kaa police. Let her go to whom she will be able to manipulate.

.hata kitambi ni ile ya kunywa uji mingi.

DEAD!!

Very beautiful and generous women from my experience.

U ask. Unapewa. Unlike watu wa coast

Rather, no one deserves to be murdered. Still, murders occur and common sense is useful in avoiding murder. When conning (stealing from) a cop one should keep an open mind when considering the list of possible consequences. And if one is truly keeping an open mind, murder should be somewhere on that list, near the top.

Not when I short her…when she’s greedy and thinks she can extract more she schemes.

But the police officer is not here to deny or confirm the allegations is he?

You can short her before shooting her to shut her up for good…

:D:D:D:D

I said it; another talker go suffer.

I stopped here.

kunguru hafugiki.

You remind me of lecturers who allegedly shagged their students for grades. I hope you are not one of them.

No, I am not.

I always knew that you have very many skeletons in your closet. Something always seems off about you. :D:D

True. My younger siz got paged and gave birth without anyone knowing in our family except our mum who naturally alikanyagia story. She was in college and for some reasons, she conviniently avoided being home for over a year with her absence being explained away by mum. Ile siku tulijua, ilileta noma kwa family as everyone thought amebebwa ujinga na our mum and siz.

Umeguza kidonda. Still on my siz, she was on HELB, our sponsorship as well as a shadowy character’s sponsorship for the time she was in college. Money seemed to sink into a bottomless pit for the time she was in college. Mr. Okumu belongs to a group of fathers who think their little girls are angels despite evidence to the contrary. Mama wa huyo msichana apewe slaps moto moto uone akiropokwa juu ya msichana wake. Hata mama ya Sharon otieno mliona vile alikuwa rada ya Obado mbaya sana.

Nothing unusual. Any man who has taught young adults will tell you that you have to tolerate at least one female.

hapa ulicheza tactical match kama ya morinho.
lakini wacha ndogo ndogo Mzee!

I had a girlfriend when I was a fourth year. we knew each from high school and the affection I had to this damsel was out of this world. btw she was in first year when I was preparing for tarmacking.
this girl “ni wale kujieka standard ya juu” na biggest mistake I made was placing her on pedestal. I soon realize I wasnt alone in the equation after struggling to impress her with lunches and pocket money without getting the village thresholds.
long story short I ghosted on her and 4 years down the line she got pgd and her baby father disappear on her.
she lives a miserable life and has called severally for apologies.
moral of the story: this cop shouldn’t have murdered her,
life has a way of repaying the debt- karma however this cop is staring a lifetime imprisonment or the hangman noose.

Something just something there in does not add up for me either. kikikiki

Maybe he was her grammar teacher. :D:D