Stories that are never told about the black slaves - revolts

Majengo are colonial settlements that what was intended for Africans, if the Brits stayed you have found yourself living in a Soweto like slum… tafakari hayo

Huyo unaskia akisema bro bro hapo… shieeeeet!!

But anyway there are many weapons around. Fists, trashcans, bricks… I am sure you’ve watched a few street brawls involving African Americans, they use everything as a weapon while fighting each other.

You are a commentator after a game is over. Now that you know the final score, you offer technical advice. Throw trash cans and bricks against 4 armed police officers, eh.

True,
It was yesterday when I saw a documentary on the Tulsa Massacre of the Black Wall Street…yenyewe you can’t avoid feeling angry.

Si ndio . Si ukufe kiume. You’ll be remembered as the hero who stood out for George Floyd. Right now they are burning the police stations after the deed is already done.

They are the ones reacting after the deed is done. Among other very petty reactions.

I personally hate the situation we are in as Africans and religion.
I know that the introduction of the judeochristian religion was one of the means of killing off the culture of a continent and the subsequent introduction of a lazy approach to solutions to life’s problems.
We are having greedy leaders…‘solution’-we ‘ask God’ to ‘advise’ our leaders to ‘lead the nation better’

In original maps it’s called African natives reserve.

I’ve tried telling this fool that any form of violence against police officers however justified will be met by serious force that will only escalate issues.

that was another dark moment

Hehee, mbona watu wana wivu na mau mau lakini, hao watu were going through jim crowism in their own land bana, they had no option but to fight and they were the majority but you still saw how difficult it was for them.

Now imagine being a minority in a country, and since the slave traders were not foolish, in a plantation mixing African tribes was preferred since (1) Different tribes brought different skillsets eg. The Edos for metal working, Mende for rice & cotton cultivation, Fulani for cattle rearing and Bakongo for woodwork and farming (2) communication isiwe rahisi for rebellions but that was overcome with time. Hata mkirebel, hakuna pa kuenda kuretreat, haujui landscape yote vizuri, na at that time hakuna eti international support kikiumana kimeumana. Haujui who is real and who is uncle tom/informer to confide rebellion plans with etc.

Soweto is a clean place. They have running water. They have electricity. Drainage systems. People have refrigerators in the house. Have you ever visited Laini Sabaa in Kibera.

A hero who would be a mention in a mention somewhere and life as usual in the morning. And you have left 2 kids behind.

The British didn’t give two shits about the African or his plight. They never have and they never will.

Ati slums? Are you aware that they when land was declared “crown land” all Africans who OWNED the land were forcibly “resettled” in reserves? Have you even seen a photo of the reserve? How different was the reserve from a slum? In addition to losing their farms, there was a cap on the number of livestock they could rear individually. On top of that, they had to fucking pay poll tax and hut tax.

Look at Nairobi. In which areas did the British reserve for the African? Ofafa KUNGUNI, Kaloleni, Burma, Kariakor, Bahati, Mathare and your favourite Majengo. What is common about those places? Squalour. Compare that to the mzungu dwellings.

Whether they would have stayed another thirty or one-thirty years, there would have been slums in Nairobi and the African would have been confined to the slums. Wacha zako.

People don’t understand that , whether Independence had come in the 80s or the 60s, our starting point would have been same.
It was better if it came earlier , otherwise with independence in the 80s and 90s as some bonobos wish, we would have been subjugated economically and mentally, the whites would be owning everything in the economy as we toil in their firms… and worst of all our self esteem would be so down, we would be like slaves.
At least in Kenya, economic freedom is a bit better… many important and key sectors of the economy are in the hands of black Kenyans…
right now people have the hope of making it out of the mess, we are not yet there, because from the white hands came the black looters…

But we are better off by far… self black rule for Africa was the best option… wacha tupigane na BBI na Jubilee vs NASA rivalries…
rather than someone who thinks you are a monkey and deserves nothing in this world.

Stoopid self-hating nigger!

You guys should watch the Japanese film
Silence
It explains why Japan is still a first world country even though the missionaries were going there even before the transatlantic slave trade. The way they treated the missionaries :smiley: tells you why they were never colonized

kenyanlist kulikuwa na house nigger nimesahau his name, alituambia vile mkoloni educated his father or was it grandfather, gave him work, gave him a house… ad infinutum. Alisema he wishes Kenya never got independence coz he would have inherited that job

I like that point of view, now even the white people are demonstrating unashindwa what is going on, if the white people are demonstrating, then who is supposed to sit at the table and sort out whatever issues that exist - but sisi blacks just like finding someone or something to blame as long as we get that we are good, black americans have had chances to front their issues and even to solve them, they had a black president and a black attorney general not so long ago and the funny thing the former and the latter are still complaining even now - shida kubwa hapa.

I dont think there is need to call names :smiley: its just a discussion among we blacks, different opinions - but its funny that they are now attacking police officers even burning down the stations, sijui what escalation will happen but at the end of the day if what blacks do is reactionary then nothing will ever change, and most of the people rioting or protesting or commenting on twitter are doing it for personal benefit

on the self esteem I would agree with you, I would rather have my independence than live under someone - but you have to quickly shift back to reality, a reality that we still have a large portion who live in very poor conditions, we still have black people who require their house helps to be in uniforms, they can’t eat at the same table with them, and the poor soul has to trudge back to mathare or kibera back home.

Poverty has no decency and to a poor person it does not matter if the slave master is white or black, to the poor the white man staying longer would have been of more benefit for them, but to the middle class or rich the sooner the white man left the better since they got a chance to quickly fill in those shoes, at the end of the day depends on where you are looking at it from, when it comes to the scenario in Kenya.