Stories that are never told about the black slaves - revolts

Exactly.
A great case is South Africa. We are all told of how the country is the richest and most industrialized in Africa and all that, but, who really owns these riches, industries and minerals?
It’s why I support what Mugabe did kufukuza those white farmers. Better the struggle of our people currently, but the assurance of collective prosperity of our peoples. No exploitations, no neocolonialism

Only the stupid and the complicit are not angry.

Yet here in Kenya wanafunzwa kwa curriculum as if they were some heroes.

There unfortunately is some truth in what you say about the greed of the middle and rich classes to become the new masters.

The Brits have never cared about anyone ever. Even here they look down on each other. The Welsh, the Scots, the Irish, all hate each other. Kabsaa.
Most importantly, the English are still in Kenya holding down shambas in v prime areas like Karen…down coast Lewa downs…Naivasha, Laikipia, Nyahururu…
Na situimbe kubaya…huku kwao sitoki before I accomplish my mission at their expense wherever possible.

REPARATIONS ZINAKUJA , BLACK AMERICANS WILL ALL BE SWIMMING IN MONEY VERY SOON !

So many generations after slavery officially ended. I hope they will seek expert advice on how to invest and start owning their homes.

I attended some tech conference sometimes back, all sub-saharan nations were represented by blacks, except SA,
there was no black… that tells you a lot.

Quite interesting. Many years ago before I knew better, I happened to work on some project with an Irishman and an Englishman in Nairobi. I was really shocked at the hatred these two guys displayed towards each other, yet they were thousands of kilometres away from home, and to us they were just white men from the UK. I decided to really understand them, and so I ended up learning how England oppressed Ireland for so many years, for as far back as the Victorian times. The scars have never healed. In particular, Irish farmers had to flee their farms and head to US and Canada during the great potato famine. English landlords were leasing the farms in Ireland on very unfair terms. It was so bad that majority of Irish (whole families) had to leave their homes in numerous ships, just to stay alive (1846-1851). That’s how Irish people got concentrated in Canada. But many died at sea in the process.

Yep. So true. They hate each other so much that sometimes you can almost touch/feel it. Strangely tho, the Irish are vv good people and so are the Scots. Same cannot be said about the English.
The English oppressed the Irish for years, even to date. And yes America has a huge chunk of the Irish people who fled then. I watch documentaries of such families tracing each other and it is always heartbreaking…just watching how a dad set out in the stormy seas for greener pastures America/Canada and made it but was not able to bring his family over. So what happens he remarries again and those are the re-unions we watch with tears flowing down our cheeks. Atee you are my sista they hug they cry and they are now in their 70’s.

TBH hii kitu tulijiwekelea is not a joke. Immigrating. It has repurcussions and this will heavily impact on our kids in years to come. Like our Kenyan ones…

They say you deal the hand you’re dealt. It a tough world

A few months ago I watched a documentary about how Italians moved to the United States moons ago and settled in New Jersey. Will try and find it.
Don’t think anyone has a right to say america belongs to anyone race or people…

BTW they’re still in the curriculum, akina krapf na Livingstone. In Japan, they met their match, all were eliminated. Tells you alot about them, hata leo, the Japanese are afraid of foreign religions such as Islam and Christianity and what they do to civilizations.

Will appreciate. The only people who lay a legitimate claim to America are the Red Indians (officially Native Americans). The Indians seriously resisted the European invaders, but their hard life could not be sustained as the invaders kept on killing the bisons (American buffalo) which were the mainstay of Red Indian life, and the natives continued to be pushed out to the reservations. Spain was the first to bring war to America, later the British followed. The tragedy of the earliest migrations was that the migrants were banished from Europe for certain crimes, and no one wanted the burden of keeping them in prison. So the authorities would contract a ship with orders to the captain to simply dump the people on American shores and turn back. The forced migrants had no choice but to fight the Red Indians, or die running.

The red Indians died because they were vulnerable to European diseases. Africans already had some immunity, otherwise Africa would also have been overrun with white people.

This has reminded me about some incident involving regiments of the British Army in Kenya some years ago. The regiments are made up soldiers from different mzungu tribes [scots, welsh…] as majorities. Solders from different regiments walipatana sportsman’s arms wakachokozana. Walipigana mpaka wakauwana.

At first they weren’t really interacting much–they had no common language. War is what did them in.

wazungu waliuwa wamassai na smallpox. wamasai walikuwa a majority tribe on the land now known as kenya.

More Europeans died from malaria and other tropical diseases, even In India it was the same, soma guns, germs and steel, it expounds this very well. And maasai were not majority, there were over 1 million Kikuyu in central province by independence.

For this one wacha nikuwe house negro/ uncle tom or whatever

Take a look at the infrastructure they left behind, those so called mau mau elitist haven’t / dint do shit… To improve it

Take a look at residential areas that those colonialists constructed , especially Eastland’s area from jamhuri , kariakor, Jerusalem ,makadara, Jericho , Uhuru , harambee, k-south … All those areas are properly designed houses with enough area, social amenities are there ( playing fields, dispensaries, markets, schools and social halls )
Look at what was developed by those you called liberators … A very unplanned and disorganised - flats za kayole,flats za dandora, pipeline all in the name of buroti maguta maguta