STORY BEHIND YOUR AVATAR OR HANDLE

What is the narrative behind your handle or avatar?@Art i chose this handle after watching a movie by the great Pakistani actor Art Malik it sort of defined my personality…@meria what is the narrative behind that legendary handle?@luther12?@couch mzee sumbua yako tunaweza guess@gashwin you were not creative enough Gashui answers our query…

Ukuma ya faceebook ibaki hukooooooooooooooooooooo

And I thought you created this handle to expose mama saitan

Tuliza kaswende shepart!

Mama saitan hawezi fanya nitengeze handle…ndio huyu amerudi kama @thagicu

Umcoondu huu

I am a descendant of Nyamgondho woud Ombare, a fisherman who lived in Nyandiwa and was reknown for his insults in the entire Siaya. His legend now thrives in ktalk.

my admiration of the wisdom of Taita the magus in Wilbur Smith’s novel, Warlock. when i grow up i want to be a wise old man. my username is a corruption of my birth and given names…

he didn’t end up in a good way, did he? his pride ended in disaster…

Talking of the Taita wewe ndio @Kasighau?

… I kill menstruating women

Ni zile Enzi za momo, was looking for momos and was directed to momo diaries in Klost and I was required to register, kila Jina nikiweka napata iko taken, every handle I came up with was not available, lakini nikafikiria vile Hua na meza mate nikikula momo kwa macho so I slowly typed Meria Mata na ikakubari. For avatar uliza @Chloe she drew it for me.
(btw the hii tuliona brigade are on the way)

I am obsessed with getting my hands on this car which went out of production

hapana…but i wish i had his story-telling abilities…

Touch Lyrics was a very hot matatu that used to ply the Rongai 125 route in the 90’s.

Anasema utafute kitabu Inaitwa warlock ya Wilbur Smith

MOMO diaries ilisaidia @Supu donchieth na hio kijiji yake ipate 90% ya members na ndio walikuwa wanani ban kama mbwa koko .

I turn information into gold (cash, it’s present day equivalent).

My avatar is a bespoke portrait made by @bicycle engineer for the One Star General

Very true, btw ilifika pt ngapi?
Think we were over pt 300