Surfing through Jamii forums...

I didn’t think they could get to you. Tihihihihih!

aambie mkuu mambo ya wakubwa wajadii wakubwa katika jukwaa husika unaficha nini wakati ndo mambo ya kujadiliii. wabadilike

Been a very loyal member of Rahatupublogspot.

most of them a from Tanzania, kenya, Uganda and our beloved friend Rwanda and Burundi

Hi @Dave Mtzd…

Hi @Phylgee its been a while no touch. What’s gud hun?

I don’t want your @junkie sperms woiye…:smiley:

Yet when we become outgoing you guys decide we are wild birds… double standards ndio zenu.

We are…Can I come over to the TZ side ? :smiley: I will need a translator though.

That’s the day when you will be free from caring what other think about your point of view, feelings, emotions e.t.c

You are warmly welcome to TZ side…and to the rescue about translation… Here I’m…your free Google translator just even inbox me…I’ll help you gladly.

Just come over…Tanzanians will adjust for you.

Love you! Wink Wink.

Aaaaaah kumbe tuko wengi.

He he he, those guys post original things. I am working on my own XXX based on Rahatupu.

they even have a thread that they give each other likes ata mtu akiandika just a coma,wabongo wanapendana

Mine was a caution, I never asked you to stop writing or expressing yourself and I was telling you so from my experiences here on ktalk.
And come after you they did, didn’t they?

Seems like you love every pinky… @pseudonym naona siku hizi unanilenga… Did I steal anyone not thing from you?? :confused:

:D:D:D:D that was mild shit and fake exposes . But it did knock the wind out of me.

Oh no baby gal…:(:frowning: We are cool. Been busy and you had exams.
How did it go? :slight_smile:

No. I can’t nini.

I will definitely drop my hekaya in your inbox. It’s a deal!

They were good…