Surfing through Jamii forums...

Me too I realised Ktalk is full of condescending assholes after I had a look at wabongo forums. Huku it’s all about dick measuring contests and who can insult the other more.

Ur one interesting fellow i must admit,…been following your threads closely.

I don’t think they did actual harm but I seriously started having “self-meetings” and shelved posting the hekayas… it was bad my fren, I even tried enjoying the classic missionary style for a day or two.:D:D:D

Yep.

Niaje msenge

pseudonympho is back! yes! special request, can we have part 2 of the taita lady hekaya and part 2 of that Tz beads hekaya, sande sana.

Hahahaaa! Eti wanapretend hawaijui dick…

hehe pseudnymph don’t tell me the cretins got to you. Kwanza there was a series you were writing with VC, I think, but I was only logging in sparingly I could not read it wacha niipitie. Ukiamua kupatia Wadau wa TZ uhondo wote basi unda two copies. That David MTZD dude can translate for you and post there. Its soul will however be lost in translation but hiyo ni shida yao

It gives great joy to hear that your enjoying my service. Tuendelee kuondoa stress via this KT platform.

Relax, I’m at your service sir.

[ATTACH=full]178002[/ATTACH]
Hi Guru!

hahah…Ice, I am afraid I had started to conform to this society standards. You guys were choking me. Trust me,it won’t happen again.
I am waiting for @Dave Mtzd to respond to my request. We shall see how it goes.

it was bad my fren, I even tried enjoying the classic missionary style for a day or two
[ATTACH=full]178005[/ATTACH]
Say it ain’t so?:smiley:
Where was I when this was happening? Prudes were trying to burn you at the stake?:smiley:

I’m sure they found out that lionesses don’t care for the opinions of sheep, non?:wink:

:smiley: See? I had even missed your wit… the last time we had a good laugh was when we talked about my alien green chicken a la kiev ,oui?

Good question. Where were you…? :slight_smile:

I became indifferent,lay down and took a nap with eyes half closed,…my swishing tail, the only sign of life. :D:D:D:D Even wrote ferkin poetry while at it.

hio tabia mbaya ujiwekee usiambukize my naive and innocent girl @Nefertities

Clearly, Love is blind.

:D:D:D “a la kiev” indeed! Lest we forget about the Chili incident…:wink:

I’d wondered why you took a sabbatical. Where was I? Probably over in the corner wondering why you even bothered…waiting for you to come to your senses… .and here I am.:slight_smile:

You wrote poetry…regale me with one sometime?

Have been thinking we should tag team on a hekaya…but I think the village can’t afford an inferno, aaaand overly triggered prudes are too annoying.:wink:

Lemme get back to this Ballantines…catch you later mon cher…Ciao!

I feel you @pseudonym , Kenyans like elevating you so that they can bring you down.
I’ve sadly watched so much talent popping up and getting crashed here and on KList.
But you must soldier on and remember that there is always good people out there and if you needed any motivation, just think about how what you write makes someone else’s day and makes them happy if only for a little while.

Niko nyuma yako.

Talking about sex during periods, i think it’s the best measure of how intimate and at ease you are with your partner if you can do it while on mashiros.

Reminds me of an ex I had way back when.
We got high on bangi and cider and got caught up in the moment!..
I was sure we had removed the tampon but obviously Not because we couldn’t find it in the morning!
I used my fingers to retrieve it from deep inside her!
It was either that or we go to the hospital.

True story!

Thanks KB.

No comment on the tampon aki. Aiyayayayayayayayah the horror!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Meffi wewe

The risk of developing infections is high for the man involved. Something to do with bacteria and menstrual blood being a carrier of pathogens.