Swali nyeti

exprain flatened pris

if u were lucky to study a unit on statistics u could have learnt on sampling and data presentation. u fuack two flat assed kiuks and assume them to be the representative sample?

Boss hapana. Zii, nimekataa. Waa kunazingine nilizipata wacha tu. Hii yako is the same as saying luhya ladies have huge glutinous maximus.

Stereotype. Na hii tuliona before creation.

Upuus

Generally it’s true. Flat behinds, straight hips and bigger upper bodies

A very faulty conclusion. Ulienda kutafuta wale wako deep inside Mt.Kenya forest? That % of those with Wangeci syndrome is like 5%; in any case, there are women from other tribes with the same shapes. Kwanza there’s this thika lawyer, advocate Asiemo, huwa naogopa akipigwa na upepo kidogo she’ll tip over cause she has skinny legs but her torso is overloaded- big tummy and boobs that could suffocate her is she sleeps vibaya.

Acheni kuwa politically correct. …kwa Most purebloods haga huwaga flat ama imesprout kidogo then iko complemented by Nice toned hips and thighs.

you must have very…er…interesting parents who can sit and discuss community arses…

A good number have big racks.

Yes.
We talk about everything. Sex, UKIMWI, Kaswende, education, dreams, culture, art…
When my sisters and I joined high school, Mom bought a mega-pack of condoms, akaweka kwa corridor, na kusema “NA NISISKIE ETI MTU AMEPATA MIMBA KWA HII NYUMBA! HATA WEWE engineerlmg, NISISKIE UMEPEANA MIMBA!”

(DJ afro voice) but wako na nyonyoooo…

Maheni mani.

Roto shaped.

real men discussing buttocks,?smh

Maheni kabisa

Wanaume wenzako wanaongea juu ya mburotis na kujenga lentols wewe ni umama tu!

ya kuongelea matako,in essence ,what’s in buttocks,si ni makalio tu,?

Face 9/10
Bust 8/10
Ass (-5/10)
Legs (-2/10)
Overall- Depends on which side you approach her from.

:D:D:D hii nayo ni hate speech my fren