Swali nyeti

Shtupid wewe Grundy. You know better.

Tulia madam…ok…they have pretty faces (some of them) if that will make it any better

empty minds discuss personalities, great mind discuss ideas

Let me just say on behalf of all Cendro chicas, we wonder why you cannot leave us alone!! you feel complete with a Kyuk wife by your side to show off and if you have already married the MWK is always a Kyuk. Trust me, we discuss you all the time like last night. To note: rarely do Kyuk guys come for your Chicas and the ones that have inc some of my Kazos always look embarrassed. Kwendeni huko. LEAVE US ALONE. We can barely breath when you are around. I know. I dated a good Lunje and all I heard from his friends is pls get me a girl like you.

ISIE KATA KO.

I think the reason behind this is that cendro women are quite manipulative. You start a fling with one and before you know it she’s paged to hook you. This is also the reason we have so many single mother from there due to the fact that some men are wise and they see the manipulation and run for the hills.
Of the girls I’ve dated, 90% have been from cendro but lately I started dating kaos and my only regret is that I discovered them this late. They are a more complete package with less mind games.

Grundy, you ain’t seen the Kyuk chicas am on about:D. We get tired of this put downs\stereotypes by some lowlifes yet in reality, I am likely to be pursued by a Western Kenyan dude haki much more than my Cendro mate. STRUTH!
The comeuppance is that our Cendro dudes rarely rarely rarely marry your women. Think dudes.
Why would you settle for a face? you pursue us because of our brains.
Then they come here and post that all Kabete women have killed their husbands. The last I checked around me noooooope, not the case. Just leave us alone and date huko Busia.

I hear you but not the case from where I and my friends are reading from. So then leave us alone is my apt message. Why were you dating in Cendro? instead of anywhere else?what mind games?
The Kyuk guys I know shun your women. Haki let me not go on…not good.

The reason for me dating from there was that I am half from cendro. I don’t want to say never but personally I pray that I will never marry from there. Btw among the other communities, when a man marries from cendro, people actually pity him.
There’s a reason why women in cendro outlive their hubbies who are also from cendro…so…

:smiley: Solution then is to look at them from birds eye view ?

Grundy you are lying and you know it. You have not addressed why you are attracted to us, the bad poison. Kenya has 40 tribes. You are also not acknowledging the fact that our Kyuk dudes rarely marry outside. Walianza juzi and even then, they look embarrased.
BTW we are also shunned when we marry huko kwenyu just that we are defiant. My late Dad gave me ultimatums about my Lunje dude with Mum piping in saying that his health is getting worse because of my situation. Hunh? This ishu will never go away. Not in my time.

True…the issue will never go away. The reason why men date from cendro is probably because of tyranny of numbers, like if you are looking for an easy lay, chances that you will land a cendro chick are pretty high due to their large number and the ease of dishing pussy out to every Tom, Dick and Harry. Anyways, I am trying to be on the forefront of fighting tribalism in our good country so maybe I should stop here.

Coomerninar… Flat ass

We are together here Grundy. Our generation might plant a seed. What I do like and gorra mention before I leave is that most of my friends\family that have married huko have dropped their 1st names and are using their Kyuk names-hubby’s name. Exambos…Njeri-Othiambo, or Wairimu-Kipcheruot…Wambui-Grundy, Wanja-Makau so that their kids feel at home and hopefully in years to come build one Kenya.

Hehehe…Miss Finest Wine Grundy would be a pretty cool name, right? :D:D

Safisha mecho inbox nione kama ni Roto tank shaped.

Nimeosha mecho kiasi hapa Askari.

Na Kush asikuje.

madam ,why are you trying so hard to placate an insolent irritant?

You mean Grundy? and you are a new villager? please just go away. @Grundy a new handle has been created by a regular poster as I see it. So off to bed in a bit.

unaagalia matako ama udinye mtu

U can’t be discussing ideas all time…life must be spiced by stori za matacore,coomer,fobe na kadhalika