Swali Tu.

Yesterday I was in town a around anniversary towers and met some waria women demonstrating to be allowed to vote for the Presidential Election in Nairobi. I don’t think IEBC gave them audience.

That is wrong, when I went for verification, I did it here in Nairobi.

hao ndio shida by the way. Kama ni wa mandera/Wajir etc they have to register at home due to clan politics huko. Lazima they support mtu wao kwa hizo county politics.

1 Like

If u are allowed to vote anywhere, then be assured of CJ. Maraga ordering another fresh election.

Kenyans are known to have peculiar habits

7 Likes

Walisema it has a mem. card that corresponds to a particular station, so moja iki fail they just swap the mem. card into the new device

1 Like

Kama future retirement home ni Bungoma it makes sense to wanna play a role in electing your leaders.

1 Like

There is a time Kidero had started a campaign of telling his base that “Their Life is in Nairobi” It seems it was not effective. It was also short-lived and was shelved just as quickly as it started

2 Likes

And you will find such characters complaining about service in Nairobi yet they are not stakeholders.

2 Likes

What about the issue of confirmation where you could confirm from any centre?

You could also confirm online. There is also a central data -base for all voters. The issue of having offline data maybe is to allow smooth voting on the D-day even if there are problems in internet/communication connectivity. It must have been a contingency plan.

Don’t you come from the same village with Wanyonyi Wafula pare pungoma. He should sort you out. Ama namna gani my frien?

If you are team RWNEBP, then I encourage you to travel to Bungoma. But if you are team Uhuru tano tena, anza safari saa hii. Otherwise if you are team UOTP just relax on 17th

2 Likes

Translate this in swahili
Shitwitwi
Shinywinyi and
Khutwi

1 Like

That is Kimaragoli or I don’t which shitty dialect in Kakamega and Vihiga County. I am Bukusu.

They should give us a period for changing polling stations.

As a way of ensuring that NASA will loose votes I see a scenario where Matiangi will give a direction that everybody goes back to work on 18th, nao shenzi employers will give employees only one day for voting.

Many won’t make it to travel this time round, fares will be damn expensive, remember for August, people had prepared their mindset. Those people who had travelled with their house, sofa etc and then came back with it will surely feel the cost

this can be a solution or way forward. NASA should have been drumming for this from the start after the petition was decided.

IEBC should open a one week window for voters to change their polling stations.

Here is why, at times you have one of your own running for office & you have to show support and vote for them so you have to register where they are running. That’s how I ended up not voting in 2007! Had registered in Mombasa to vote for my home boy, could not make trip on the material day.

1 Like