Swali Tu.

Nikikam kuchukua consignment Nrb, nitakupea lift bora utavotia UOTP…yangu ni ya Mupeli DEB

Exactly, I registered to vote for Edwin Sifuna(He is family by the way) and he moved to Nairobi and now there is no need to vote in Bungoma.

2 Likes

Sawa, by the way, kuna mtu who wants to move a set of seats to Kitale, can you help?

[SIZE=5]Hii petition ya changing poling stations, nani ataanzisha? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I am sure it is going to get overwhelming support from voters of both sides of the political divide. [/SIZE]

Hiyo sitaweza kamachine kangu ni Voxy

The ballots! Unless they introduce electronic ballots.

The voter identification on election was offline-based to avoid delays and total breakdown like in 2013. Changing polling stations now will lead to total reconfiguration of the voter register and polling stations, they may have to create new polling stations even, that cannot happen in 40 days

For that to happen, it will force IEBC to supply about 40,000 QR codes to each polling station. There will also be a challenge of reconciliation since the KIEMS are not networked and can not detect if a person voted using another KIEMS.

1 Like

Watu we Khalaba nawalola!

how much is he offering?

Unaishi nairobi na kura yako iko bungoma smh

Yule jamaa hakujipigia kura

1 Like

Jamaa alitusiwa na Kajamaa karibu akapatie RKO on live TV.

It comes down to how much you care for your choice. Can you spare 5k to deliver one vote?

2 Likes

KIEMS kit can only identify you remotely

Kumbe ni wewe unachokoza my Neighbour’s daughter?

enda bungoma uka vote na tusisumbuane…

UPPUSY kende mosi.

:smiley: wapi? Nilihamia huku last year tu…Anaishi Jerusalem/Forest/ ama Canaan court?

1 Like

I don’t live there but she told me that her b/f lives in Membley

1 Like