Taita Ladies

Nope mzee mzima.

So you now got yourself an attack dog? Silly man.

Boss you must be a short and puny man who is only brave when confronting strangers online. Jibambe am off kabla uniambukize ujinga.

3 Likes

We were talking about Taita women before you started behaving like one.

1 Like

I love taita ladies. They Are beautiful, soft spoken until they fume, and make a very good housewife. However, i will neither deny nor confirm any other trait. Especially on the allegation that if a lady from that area denies you pussy, she may not have heard your words. I wont. Comment on this statement.

5 Likes

Dude how many times will I educate you guys??? you wrote a general statement and out of all the guys that had commented but he is the only one who choose to respond to you negatively… For what??? Maybe he is trying to redeem himself, I hear his wife beats him to a pulp so what better way to redeem yourself than be a keyboard warrior???

When you see a full grown man going off at anything, that is a troubled man, leave him alone…

You and many more will see what I’ve been saying sooner

Hit dogs will holler achana na yeye

3 Likes

Matacore hii utanikoma, kwanza enda uanze kuishi kivyako si kuskia mamako akitombwa.

ONLY???

And am not your father ushinde ukinifuata fuata. Go and ask your mother to show you your father.

And for your puny mind this is the Internet, I can be whatever I want to be.

@Tarantinoh what did I tell you??? Someone must be fuming right now… You can imagine how unstable such a man is for his family, these are the type of men who wipe out their whole families and kill themselves, they exhibit such characterisitics

2 Likes

How mad are ya little mad or big mad???:D:D:D

And if you are still looking for your identity don’t think sniffing my ass all day long will help you find it.

Guys our online persona is a reflection of who we are. Free yourself from pent up anger.

1 Like

At least I don’t get beat by my wife looser

You two maafakaz need to cum inside each others rectums

1 Like

You are very mistaken just like your attack poodle. Out of here am a very totally different person. But you can choose to believe whatever you want.

Blah blah blah…

1 Like

Do me that favour pls, open up that kids rectum.
For those two idiots am enjoying my drink as I watch the Merseysiders curtain raise for the big match.
Stupid cunts.

Where are man beaters when you need them??