Taita Ladies

If 5 out of the 7 you observed behaved in a similar manner, then the generalization is legit! Most of the sentiments expressed here are what you get from almost any one who encountered them. Besides, when pollsters do their thing, they sample like 2000 guys to represent the views of a whole population of, sometimes, millions!

1 Like

So generalizations like kiuks are thieves and untrustworthy. Kaos are warogi and bootlickers are legit ama?

1 Like

Nimekuachia hii hata bati boy haweskula

The stupid kid is looking for a father figure and seems to think he has found one in me, ata nikienda choo yuanifuata.

Mtaita wa kwanza amejitokeza.

But but but I’m not 40 and being beaten by my wife

1 Like

Am dealing with this empty headness once and for all, if @Meria Mata reports on an accident on the Eastern bypass and he’s in Mombasa, does that mean he lives in Utawala?
Courtesy of social media, I reported of a fire incident in an ODM office in Dandora. Now this stupid mother fucker with half a brain has been on it like I ferked his whoring mother.

1 Like

of the 300+, one was a taita. Fine lady. Swahili tamu, na yaani ndo baasi. Mengine balaa. Came my place, all the way from nai, one day. Asubuhi after the pounding nmeenda soko to get breako fast. Came back and left things in kitchen. Me in seato keeping self busy as she cooks. I hear, “Steve, (not my real name), wapi maziwa”

“wahwahwah, nmesahau”

then she clicks her tongue.

Alirudi nairobi that day and i never picked her call ever ever again again

So, what really happened after kusema umesahau maziwa that made you so mad?

alini’click’ia

the new age, ‘nkt’

3 Likes

:smiley: She “clicked” her tongue. I’ve actually seen 3 relationships end 'cause of that. Lol I still don’t get it.

1 Like

its rude. Men dont want rude women.

1 Like

What do “bi-men” like?

it’s in the tone of the click…there’s one soft one that is very suggestive…as like “can we play some games” and there’s the harsh one that says “you f*ckin moron”…an african woman is NOT allowed to use the latter on a man under ANY circumstances…

2 Likes

mongoose wewe. woman, go to bed.

if you click at someone juu ya maziwa si school fees utatoa panga?

6 Likes

Uuum you’ve said you’re bi before. I’m just trynna find out whether the clicking is also considered rude if you just laid a guy … legit question

siku hizi wewe ni mchokozi.

:D:D