Tale of two thugs

kabogo vs waititu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8WTs2gOGg

1 Like

Baba yao he he

No wonder kabogo was hanging on Uhuru’s car like a drunk makanga. This will be an interesting one.

I feel Kiambu people will continue being screwed if any of those two lunatics wins.

2 Likes

who did kiambu people lose when they elected the chemist?

Nyoro. I hear rumors of him being a ‘devil worshiper’ before the big day threw a spanner in the works.

i hope atapitia kati kati yao this time…

Waititu na sonko hupendewa nini na peasants?

That is, if he runs.

Peasants just like a guy who is chaotic and literally seems to be fighting their war, guaranteed win.

1 Like

Still beats me, but i guess its because they are bold enough to stand tall in any situation, lets see who among the two graduated well in Mathari.

2 Likes

sio peasants pekee but all kenyans. look at say 2013 presidential campaighns why was it a two horse race between cord and jubilee while there were other more sober candidates like peter kenneth and ole kiyapi ?

2 Likes

Comparing a Gubernatorial seat to the Presidency is completely missing the point. The campaigns are also far more different in terms of segments, numbers not forgetting political, tribal, religious and social affiliations.

1 Like

Its because they are ruffians, they know the streets and they come from the streets. The peasants identify with them cz they live there

1 Like

LAZIMA BABA YAO ACHUKUE GAVANA KIAMBU

former country director rockfeller foundation (hapo ndio story ya devoo ilitokea) . hata uhunye new losing Nyoro was a blunder and he made him adviser on food security

2 Likes

A peasant identifies with a fellow hustler. (Ruto not included) Most negros in Nairobi didn’t even know sonko before he got elected. Story goes mogoka base huyu ni msee amejijenga, mat zake ngapi zimeajiri watu, amelala hadi jela. And just like that word spread. Middle-class wakienda kuvote had no idea who the nigga was. Same case na Reuben Ndolo ( Embakasi) wakamba kurushia mtu wao Kura hahaha. The only politician who doesn’t seek a Tribal card, and accepted. Watu shaking their heads hiko kimtu ni wazimu anachapa ukuta mangumi, and they don’t vote. Ghetto hizo ni Kura zilikuja. Too sad presidency haezi jaribu.

Now I see why Kabogo is in court every day trying to get Baba Yao disqualified. Barring and ‘accident’ on Waititu, he’s a goner.

Kabogo camp started the rumours. Can a senior pharmacist not be a devil worshipper just cause he goes to give big money to churches?

1 Like